Prologue

Three starry furred cats walked in the peaceful bay where plump crabs scrambled in and out. The bay was full of prey to hunt. One of the cat, a grey tom explained his eyes shone with happiness.

"This is StarClan's best hunting grounds! I bet I can catch the biggest prey!" A small tom boasted. He was a size of an small kit, but he has seen many moons of the clans, from the sky.

"Don't be such a braggart Whalepaw!"Whalepaw's star speckled sister, Dustypaw purred. She was an fluffy nut brown she cat and her fur shimmered with light. Her expression was excited to go on this hunt.

"I wonder what kind of hunting skills Leafivy taught you. Twilightpaw?" Whalepaw tilted his head to his other sister. Twilightpaw's eyes were clouded and not shimmering like her siblings. She jumped back to the present world noticing she hadn't listened to her brother.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening." Twilightpaw nervously apologized though her thoughts swirled somewhere else. Dustypaw rested her tail on Twilightpaw's back.

"It's okay. I know you miss MorningClan but I bet we could have fun like you did back than. It will take time, but I'm just glad I'm finally with my sister." The brown she cat gently meowed her eyes warm and thoughtful. Her jumpy brother nodded an agreement,

"Yeah, it must be hard leaving the cats you once known. But they will some day join you in StarClan, until than we could fill up the memories we should have had together." Whalepaw reasoned. Twilightspeckle made an small smile. Her thoughts blew away when two body's tackled in her thick fur.

"Mommy show us the hunting crouch!" One of Twilightspeckle's kits, no she and Thunderclaw's kits squeaked. It was Fawnkit, names after by his father.

Twilightspeckle smiled affectionately and gave a quick grooming lick on the kit and Fatekit. They were two perfect kits that she and Thunderclaw would have raised as an family.

"You first crouch low." The mother explained as the two kits crouched down low their back leg wiggling with excitement. Twilightspeckle purred, "Keep your tail low Fawnkit! But good job on crouching low. Fatekit, tuck your legs a little closer." She instructed as the two young kits did what they were told.

Fawnkit twitched his right ear and started to creep towards to a palm tree. His paws were light and his leg tucked in. He did it perfectly like their father, which made the new StarClan warrior stabbed in a painful thorn. The small tom kit suddenly pounced and he came back with an crab in his mouth.

"I did it mommy! I bet I'm going to be the best hunter in the whole clan!" Fawnkit boasted that made Fatekit angry.

"No I will!" And she dropped into a hunters crouch but not low as her brother. She slithered to a crab nearby but the prey realized as it scrambled away. "Shark dung!" She spat jealous of her brother. Twilightspeckle remembered a time when she was still an apprentice, and Thunderclaw kept on catching more prey than her as she missed her kill. Fawnkit and Fatekit was like a copy of her apprenticeship.

"Your thinking about something else again." Whalepaw grunted. Twilightspeckle sorrier once more.

"Don't be harsh brother, it's hard." Dustypaw, her sister shushed the brother with a flick of her tail. Sea breeze swooshed around as Dustypaw's nut brown fur whistled. "Twilightspeckle, I need to talk to you in private." She said and signaled her to come. Whalepaw followed too, but stopped when Dustypaw whispered something in his ear. He nodded than padded away to play with the kits.

When the sisters were alone, Dustypaw asked. "I'm sorry." She said. No, it was not her fault, it was Twilightspeckle's. The black she cat felt ashamed.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Twilightspeckle soothed as she patted the nit brown fur with her tail.

"But Twilightspeckle," Dustypaw continued, "I was one of the cats who suggested for you to come back to StarClan where you were suppose to be. The prophecy was fulfilled, the clans were at peace, I thought you would be happy to be with us, Instead, I made you unhappy." She sobbed. The prophecy was fulfilled.

"No you thought you were doing the right thing. I would have loved to be with my family but..." Twilightspeckle broke off. She but her lips for a moment, but continued to speak. "I made an new family. A new family with Thunderclaw." She meowed with determination.

Was the prophecy fulfilled and are the clans going to last peace? Twilightspeckle's mind was on this, instead of her sister's consideration. Yes, the black she cat found the murderer that has been slowly killing the clans but Sandstar was still alive. Blood was lurking around the ground ready for revenge. Did the hero fulfilled her prophecy to become an true hero?

"I know, you and Thunderclaw has an strong bond." Dustypaw meowed. "And the bond will never get separated, not even now." She looked at the sky that was also star speckled. "Remember the time when Fernfoot said there was an another prophecy?" The nut brown she cat asked. Twilightspeckle nodded carefully.

"I sensed that prophecy to him, and it might relate to you and Thunderclaw..."  Silence took the hunting grounds for a moment. For a brief second, Twilightspeckle couldn't hear birds chirping ether songs.

"Can you tell me the prophecy?"

"One must put what is important, or poison of the clans will take over." Dustypaw meowed the strange words. Power was what the words had making both she cats fur bristle.

"I thought," Dustypaw explained her starry eyes looking at Twilightspeckle's. "The one was you. But it wasn't, the important thing  didn't feel right with you. You never made any decision that was difficult." The black she cat understood what her sister was saying.

"That means..."

"Yes, the prophecy is about to rise. And I feel like it is Thunderclaw to decide the fate of the clans."