Chapter 4: Taming My Ninja(Lemon)

Lanza POV:

*one big sis check-in later*

Shino's doing well. Just hit a break in her work. She said we should do a hard rock collaboration soon, so we planned to do that after I finish whipping up some new lyrics for a song I've been working on. But I have to save that for later, Aki's waiting. Yumi dropped me off at the penthouse after I directed her to it, giving her a head pat. Always give the adorable bean of a sister a head pat. She drove off as I went up to the penthouse, unlocking the door. Heading up to my room, I opened the door to see Akali lying on my bed in a seductive manner in nothing but her bra and panties. Without a word, she pointed a finger at me, turning her hand and curling it back to her. I approached her, throwing off my shirt and jumping onto my bed, lying on my side to get a better look at her slim figure.

"Hey, there."

"Hello, handsome. Now... Let's get you riled up~" She dove into a kiss, immediately starting a fight for dominance. I fought back and eventually overpowered her as I ran my hands up and down her back and thighs, Akali slowly grinding against my crotch. Undoing her bra, she grabbed it and tossed it somewhere as I gently groped her right breast, earning a soft moan from her. I then rubbed my thumb over her nipple, breaking the kiss and taking her other breast in my mouth and slowly sucking on it as her moans slowly increased in volume. "Nn... Yeah, just like that, baby~" I let her breast out of my mouth as I switched to the other one, sucking on it a little harder, her hands supporting themselves on my chest. "Shit, yes... more..." I did what she asked, sucking harder and rolling my tongue around her hardening nipple. Her moans got louder as she started grinding faster. I felt her hands leave my chest as I heard my belt being unbuckled. "I wonder how big of a tent you've pitched since I started grinding on you..." She giggled a bit as she pulled my belt out of the loops, tossing it off to the side before undoing my pants as I let go of her breast. She pulled them down along with my boxers, letting my rod out of its confines, slapping her in the face. "Mm, I can have some fun with this...~" She licked her lips as she winked, taking hold of me. She slowly moved her hand, doing experimental strokes and pulling out groans from me. Slowly, but surely, she built up enough courage to speed up her strokes, eventually pumping me really fast before I signaled her to slow up with a brush of her hair. She slowed down as I put a finger under her chin, making her look at me.

"Why don't you use your mouth for a bit?" She raised an eyebrow in curiosity, glancing back at my crotch before taking a few kitten licks around my shaft, then taking her hand off and licking the tip, getting a hiss of pleasure from me. Quietly humming, she started sucking on said tip, getting a stifled groan from me. I watched as she dropped her head down slowly, her soft moaning bouncing around the room. As she kept moving, I noticed her head jerk a bit and she let out a gag before coming back up for a breath, turning into a fit of coughing. "Whoa, hey... you okay, Aki?"

"I'm fine... Let me try again..." She cleared her throat and took a breath, sinking back down to where she had stopped, taking a bit more before she settled on where her head was, slowly moving her head up and back down. Her moans were now more throaty, sending a feeling of paradise into my brain. I placed my hand on the back of her head and held it there, encouraging her to suck harder.

"Akali... shit..." She grabbed what leftover length she couldn't take and stroked it while she kept sucking, gradually speeding up again. I let out an unrestrained groan of pleasure and ran my hand through her hair, my breathing getting more ragged by the second. Eventually, I sensed my end about to burst out. "Shit, Aki, I need to-!" She responded by speeding up as I yelled out, driving myself down her throat as she let out a small surprised gasp before relaxing and popping my dick out of her mouth. She showed the result of my burst in her mouth as she swallowed my load, sighing contently.