Chapter 18: The Voice Of An Angel/Tradition's Call

(A/N: Yes, that is a pun intended, fite me.)

Lanza POV:

*A week later*

Ever since the reunion, Akali and I have been with each other a lot more and going out on more dates. Right now, we're just hanging out in the K/DA penthouse as I was on my phone messing around with different sounds and instruments. Akali was comfortably cuddled up on my chest, napping the day away. Aside from us, my foxy girlfriend was also here, getting some work done. Getting bored of messing around on my phone, I put it on the coffee table as I pet Akali's head, wrapping my arms around her torso as I heard her mutter in Japanese.

"Lanza.. Aishiteru..." I gently smiled as I left a light kiss on the top of her head, whispering back.

"Aishiteru, Akali." She squirmed a bit and let out a small moan of delight, nuzzling against my chest as I closed my eyes, feeling the urge to take a quick nap.

*skip*

Opening my eyes, I looked down to see Akali still sleeping like a baby. Looking to my phone, I grabbed it and turned it on, seeing a message from Yumi.

'lanza can you help me out with covering a song?'

'sure, where do you need me?'

'the studio in the penthouse pls'

'omw'

Closing my phone, I nudged Akali as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Mm... Ohayou, baby..."

"Ohayou. Sleep well?"

"Mm.."

"Well, my dear little sister needs my help with something. She's meeting me at the penthouse."

"Then we'll tag along." Looking behind me, I saw Ahri in some casual wear as she walked to us. "That okay with you, dear?"

"Yeah, more than okay."

"Let's go." Leaving the K/DA penthouse, we went to mine as I saw Yumi sitting outside the front door.

"Oi, oi, how long have you been out here?"

"Not long. Oh, you brought Aki-nee with you?"

"Not just me, Yu-chan." She moved to reveal Ahri, and my twin's jaw fell open in shock. Now that I think about it, I should really not give her these superstar surprises.

"You're Ahri.. K/DA's leader."

"That's me. Pleased to meet you." Ahri put her hand out to shake as my sister shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too, Ahri.. So, quick question, and sorry if I come off as rude, but why exactly are you tagging along with my brother?"

"Oh, I'm tagging along to accompany him and Akali." Leaning to my foxy girlfriend, I whispered to her.

"We both know that isn't all true."

"Guess not.." She quietly giggled as I rolled my eyes, opening the door. Heading to the studio, I opened up the guitar cabinet and gestured.

"Take your pick." She looked at the various guitars before pointing to my old acoustic.

"Remember that song we always used to play for Mom and Dad's anniversary?"

"One more time?"

"Mhm." Nodding to my sister, I grabbed the guitar and a pick as Ahri and Akali went to the table. Heading into the recording booth, Yumi sat down in front of the microphone as I took a seat next to her, clipping on a mic to the guitar as I tuned it to standard. I let my sister get her vocals up to speed until her singing voice came back. "Okay, I'm ready, Lanza."