Chapter 14: So Metal, Dude

Lanza POV:

*one week later*

I was out in the city park for an afternoon jog thinking about how to set up our next concert setlist for tomorrow night. Breadfan can be our little thrash ending, but the others in the list, not so sure yet. We're branching out to the metal genre right now so the songs we've written are a start into that. As I jogged along, I heard the voice of Ahri calling my name.

"Lanza! Hold up!" I stopped and turned around, seeing Ahri in a track jacket and sweatpants jogging over to me.

"What's up, Ahri?"

"Didn't think you'd be one for exercising in public without a disguise."

"People don't really know it's me when my hair is in it's natural colors."

"Well, anyways, wanna jog together?"

"Sure, why not? You'll be getting some juicy details about our concert tomorrow night."

"Ooh~ I like the sound of that~"

"Let's get going." So we started jogging again. "So basically, we're expanding from just rock to its younger brother heavy metal, since you've heard a few heavier song from us recently."

"Uh huh..."

"And don't be surprised if we change clothes and guitars at some points."

"Oh?" I winked and we kept jogging until Ahri spoke up. "Say, how would you feel if Akali said she was okay with sharing you with other girls?"

"Hm... I guess I'd be fine with it. It isn't wrong in my opinion to have multiple lovers."

"I see. Thanks for answering my question, Lanza."

"No problem." We slowed to walking speed as I looked out to the city. "Tomorrow night's gonna be one hell of a show."

"It definitely will be. Same thing as last time?"

"Yep. They'll be in the mailbox."

"I'll text one of the girls to check."

"Sure."

*the next evening, Seattle Coliseum* (A/N: Yep, I'm going there.)

I was chugging down a few shots of whiskey to loosen myself up before we start. I learned the quick way we all do a better gig when we have a few drinks in us, for some reason. Anyway, that doesn't matter. Right now, we were preparing to head out to the stage to give the crowd a show. Shiro grabbed his guitar as I told Rika that I'd be getting my guitar after the opener. Walking out to see the massive crowd, we waved as the crowd cheered louder.

Ahri POV:

Oh, there they are. Interestingly, Lanza was wearing a tailcoat of all things at a concert. But he did say not to question it.

"Hey, hey! Good evening, you beautiful people!" The crowd once again cheered as Akali was also cheering her head off. "Now, now, settle down, I know y'all wanna get rocking. But first, lemme ask you something. Have you ever had those moments where you think the government was controlling you through the media? Huh?" Some of the crowd jeered in agreement as Lanza slightly nodded. "Well, one of these days, their way of doing things is going to bite them in the ass! Let's go!" I heard the sticks clack as Shiro started playing.

(A/N: Okay, from here on out, I'm changing the way I write the concerts. Now I'm gonna do them reader insert style. This is probably better than what I've been doing before.)