Chapter 6: Now I Know Why... / A Concert to Remember

Lanza POV:

I picked up Yumi and drove her to the shoot, parking my car where I'd usually park it back then. Getting out of the car, we went inside and went through security.

"Morning, Mr. and Ms. Relampago. Had a good morning so far?"

"So far, so good. Noticed anything strange with my sister lately?"

"Noah Sanchez. Her new photographer. Seems he caught her heart the second they met."

"Seems like it. Are we clear to go?"

"All clear. Go on in, you two."

"Thank you." We entered as Yumi's manager called her over to get dressed for the shoot. I decided to take a seat where she would be making her poses for the magazine cover, noticing a young man around Yumi's age setting up a camera. I sat down, scrolling through my phone when I noticed a notification that someone was following my account. I checked it and saw Aki's profile, the selfie from high school saved in her library. I smirked and followed her back, when I heard my sister clear her throat.

"What do you think?" I looked at her, dressed in a navy blue halter crop top and a wine red miniskirt, with a pair of sunglasses perched on the top of her head.

"Give me a spin real quick." So she spun, the clothing emphasizing her absolute adorableness despite being the same age as me. "Oh, no... I think I'm having a cuteness overload... Oh, God... my heart... What have you done, little sis?" She giggled and flashed me our signature smug smile before speaking.

"Consider that payback for putting me on the spot last night in front of the family." She lightly booped my nose before skipping off to prepare. I recovered from my mini heart seizure and relaxed, sitting down to watch the shoot. Her poses ranged from a subtle coyness to unexpected boldness, but each of them had one thing in common. Each time the photographer - who I identified as Mr. Sanchez himself - gave her positive feedback, a slight blush was evident on her face afterwards. He seems polite, not too extreme, but not too meek. Seems like a match created in heaven's deepest sanctuaries. Oh, yeah. He's the one for my sister. And it's about time she stopped being the single one along with Shiro. Now we can just tease him about that. The manager called a break as I tossed Yumi a nearby water bottle. She opened it and took a few gulps before closing it again and taking a breath.

"Not bad, sis. I didn't think you'd get this bold."

"I've grown up. I'm not the shy teenage schoolgirl I was back then. I'm a woman now, and you'd best believe it."

"Oh, I do. I'm just stunned you never got a boyfriend by now."

"I'm gonna save my love for that true special someone, bro. Hopefully it'll be Noah in the future..." She trailed off, a slight blush making itself present on her face. I cleared my throat to bring her back as I signaled the blush on her face. She got the message and fanned herself with her hand, starting to cool off from her quick fantasy. The manager then called my name as I approached him.

"What's up?"

"Think you and Yumi could do a duo shot? It'll help promote your band in the process."

"I don't see why not. Should I just stay in these, or swap into my rock star getup?"

"The rock star getup, if you can."

"Sure, I'll be right back." I walked to the parking lot and opened the hood of my car, bringing out my bag of spare concert clothes before heading back in. "Any stylists here who can do a recolor?"

"We have a few. What colors do you need?"

"Purple and gold. Re-tip the silver with gold, the rest of my hair a subtle purple."