Chapter 21: The Girls' New Looks/The Speed Demon(Literally)

(A/N: I'll just say it now, people are making such a big deal over MORE. Just enjoy the bop, goddammit.)

Lanza POV:

*one week later*

I was out with Akali after Ahri said to me that they were going to be making two new songs for their fans to hear. The thing is, they've been under the radar, so this is a comeback from being gone for so long, with the EP is still being completed. I don't mind, honestly. Plus, they're collaborating with someone. Who? I have no idea. Anyway, Akali and I were looking through clothes at a high-end store, seeing what could fit and be a new look without any hints of the old outfits. After a bit of searching, I found eight potential candidates. I handed Akali her clothes as she went to the changing room, and at the same time I sent a picture of the other clothing candidates to Ahri. She approved of the clothing choices as Akali stepped out of the booth.

"What do you think, baby?" Looking at her, I was left in awe at how she looked.

"You look amazing, babe. And since you dyed your hair it gives you that rebel look." She and I shared a laugh as she took the other outfit.

"Don't go anywhere."

"You know it." She went back inside the booth as I scrolled through social media, then through various exotic car manufacturers when I heard Akali clear her throat.

"Hot enough for you, babe?" Looking at her in the second outfit, I merely let out a wolf whistle as she hummed in amusement, kissing me on the cheek.

"Sexy. That's all."

"Well, thank you. Should we get these for the girls?"

"Ahri approved. So yeah."

"Cool." She went and changed back into her original clothes, then we went to the register as I saw a picture Kiro texted me.

" She went and changed back into her original clothes, then we went to the register as I saw a picture Kiro texted me

'interested? thing can go 330 mph'

'interested, sure. how much?'

'1.9 mil lil bro'

'fuck it, why not? we have money'

'ill put the order in'