Omake: One Helluva Birthday

(A/N, 6/10/20: Started this Omake five days before my OC's actual b-day. In advance, Happy Birthday to Lanza, turning 35 and running strong. (He's 35 cause of the year I put for his birth year, 1985.))

Lanza POV:

"Hey, wake up, Lanza." I could feel Kiro gently shaking my sleeping form as I threw my blanket off my head and turned over to look at my older brother. "Did you forget what today is?" Looking over at my clock, I saw the date. June 15.

"Crap, it's here already? How fast the time goes." My brother chuckled a bit as he rubbed my head.

"Happy birthday, little brother. So, what you wanna do?" I thought for a minute before a lightbulb turned on in my head. Turning to look at Kiro, I had a smug smile on my face.

"Track day!" He donned a wry smile as he walked out of the room. Sliding out of bed, I looked over to my phone and saw Akali had left a text.

'hey bb, happy birthday!'

Smiling at my girlfriend's greeting, I texted back.

'thanks babe'

'any special plans~?'

'thats a surprise ;)'

Walking to my closet, I grabbed my casual leather jacket with some black jeans and a silver T-shirt. I then went into my bathroom to change. But as I was about to put my shirt on, I decided to spoil the surprise a bit for Akali. Turning the camera on, I positioned the phone so my smug yet flirtatious smirk wasn't hidden, then I took the picture and sent it to Akali with a short caption.

Akali POV:

I noticed a new message from Lanza, so I checked it to see he had taken possibly one of the hottest pictures of himself to date. Standing in front of the mirror, his toned torso was laid bare as his smug smirk had some sort of playfulness to it. Looking below, I saw a text below it.

'think you can guess what's in store?'

Some birthday sex with my boyfriend? Yes, please~

*Skip*

Lanza POV:

We had come to a tuner garage next to an endurance race track as I saw multiple cars being worked on, mostly Asian cars, but a few European and American cars here and there. But the one that I was looking for, was hiding under a tarp. Pulling it off, I saw the machine sitting in pristine condition.

"Hey, Lanza! You can't drive your Godzilla without the keys." I saw one of the mechanics toss the car keys as I caught them and got inside. Getting a feel for the wheel again, I reacquainted myself with the six-speed and shifting in an average manual car. Once I was prepared enough, I pushed the clutch in, slid the key into the ignition and turned the key, letting the car roar to life. After letting the oil get into the engine, I pulled out of the garage and made my way onto the track, using my outlap to warm up the tires and brakes to get the maximum grip and precision out of them. Coming back around the start/finish line, I slowly started getting down on the gas, but not going full throttle yet. After a few laps around the track, I heard the scream of an exotic car's engine as I saw an old Ferrari race car drive past me. Downshifting into third, I put more gas into the car as the all-wheel drive system pushed the car across the tarmac as I slowly inched closer and closer to the Ferrari. In the corners, I had the absolute advantage of traction thanks to my drivetrain.

Akali POV:

We had just gotten to where Lanza was when I saw him and another car blow by us at a scary pace.