Five

Olivia's POV:

"Did you end up getting in trouble last night?" Allison whispers as Coach Finstock gestured to the rock wall behind him, explaining what we were going to be doing for PE today.

"When you left early in the morning, she talked to me about it but luckily she wasn't as harsh. Just extra chores this weekend." I whisper, tying my hair up into a ponytail.

"Really? My parents would've killed me if I came late."

I shrug. "It was my first time coming home late with a friend," I say and she raises her eyebrows.

"You've never passed your curfew?"

"I mean, I never dealt with the supernatural that caused me to miss my curfew." I tease. "It's practically you're fault."

"Hey I said I wa--"

"Flores. Argent." Coach calls out, causing Allison and I to jump. "I guess since you have better and important things to talk about instead of listening about what I have to say, you two get to go first."

The class starts to giggle amongst themselves, seeing how uncomfortable I was with everyone staring at us. Also since we got in trouble.

Allison and I walk on the mat and step through the loops to the harness. I place my water bottle by the wall and stand back in my spot.

Scott was the first one to help Allison adjust the harness to the correct size while some other guy with a buzz cut that was next to Scott, adjusted my harness as well.

"I'm Stiles." He introduces himself out of nowhere.

I nod slowly. "Okay...and what was the point of telling me that?"

"You're Allison's new friend Olivia, right?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Yeah, why?"

"I just want to make sure if you didn't say anything to your parents or something. If they get suspicious, all you have to do is deny, deny, and deny." He says, causing me to scoff. "What?"

"Three things actually. One, you're not the boss of me. Two, I wasn't planning on saying anything. And three, we're not even remotely close to being friends so you don't get to tell me what I can or can't say."

"I'm just trying to double-check if you don't go against Scott's word."

I snort. "I didn't promise Scott anything. The only reason I'm keeping this a secret is so Allison doesn't get hurt in the end. Once I see this getting out of hand, I'm telling the cops."

He tries to argue back but Coach pushes him away, seeing that he was slow at fixing my harness. "Out of the way Stilinski, you're wasting my damn time." Coach tightens the harness and attaches the hook onto the rope.

"And...go!" Coach blows his whistle.

Allison and I begin to climb on to the colored handles on the wall, carefully matching each other's paces.

"Scott says that the creature last night couldn't be a werewolf." She says, as soon as we were out of ears reach from everyone else.

"Did he barely just realize that? I already knew it was a lizard once its teeth were close to ripping my throat out." I say, causing her to laugh.

She starts to climb higher than I was but as soon as she looks down at me, she stops in her spot.

I shake my head disappointingly. "Wow Argent, I thought you were a hunter. Tired already?"

She rolls her eyes. "I was being a good friend by waiting for you."

"Waiting for me to catch up? I've been rock climbing with my mom ever since I was in sixth grade." I say cockily.