Four

Olivia's POV:

After what seemed like forever with Allison constantly saying no about my offers to help, she finally sliced through the ropes and quickly untied the ropes that were wrapped around her legs.

She stands up from her spot and helps me untie the rest of the ropes that were wrapped around my arms, doing the same with my legs.

Once I move my wrist around, I feel a small sting on both of my wrists. I should've listened to Allison.

"Let's get the hell out of here," I mutter, rubbing my wrists as we walked out of the ruined house.

I see the guy leaning against Allison's car and he turns, hearing the leaves crushed under our feet as we walk.

He stops the timer, showing us it took two and a half hours to get out. "Congrats."

Holy shit my mom is really going to kill me.

She scoffs."For what, Bennett? It took me two and a half hours."

"It took me three when I did it." He shrugs.

Allison starts to smile, opening her car door to get inside. I open the passenger door and slide in, closing it shut.

She turns on the ignition and starts driving us away from the house, heading back to the direction of where my house was.

It was completely silent the entire ride which was extremely uncomfortable. I knew she was thinking to herself as she drove but I could tell she was feeling guilty and embarrassed at how I met her father in an...well, an interesting way.

I don't even want to know what her mom seems like.

She pulls her car up to the side of my house but I see my mom's car was already parked on our driveway. Uh oh.

She turns her key, shutting off the ignition. "Sorry about tonight...again." Her voice rasps.

I give a small smile. "It's okay. I admit it wasn't how I pictured for my first day here to go."

She looks down, fiddling with her fingers in shame, but I place my hand on her shoulder. "But it definitely wasn't the worst."

She smiles at my comment but then lets out a yawn. Cute.

"Are you sure you can drive back home?" I ask, realizing she must be exhausted from today. "You can spend the night if you want."

She hesitates for a second. "Would your mom care?"

"Not at all. I'll just say your parents weren't home and I didn't want you to be alone."

She chuckles. "I didn't know that I would need a babysitter."

I roll my eyes."I didn't know that it would be a crime to say that I care."

She laughs and we both step out of the car. I shut the door behind me and walk to my front door. I pull out my keys from my backpack and twist the key, hearing a small click as it unlocked.

I slowly push the door open and see the lights were off, assuming that my mom had already gone to bed. Thank god.

Allison walks in and I shut the door and lock it behind her. She glances around curiously with a small smile. "Nice place."

"Thank you." I gesture for her to follow me.

We sneakily head to my room and I shut the door behind her, closing it as quiet as possible. I kick off my shoes and place my bag by the door.

She does the same as well and slides off her cardigan, leaving her in a tank-top. My cheeks begin to flush so I quickly look away and walk to my closet, opening the doors so it would shield me.