Fifteen

Olivia's POV:

"Derek isn't going to kill her without proof," Scott assures to Stiles as we walk to Chemistry.

"We have to test her like he did with Jackson, but when and where?" Stiles asks as we stepped inside.

Erica and Isaac walk in from the other entrance and spot Lydia sitting by herself, flipping through her notebook to find an empty page.

I nudge Stiles and Scott. "I think here and now," I say.

They see Erica and Isaac as well and the four lock eyes with a smirk forming on the betas faces.

The four immediately rush to Lydia but luckily Scott gets to the seat first. Stiles and I try to go to the chairs behind them but Isaac and Erica beat us to it.

Stiles grabs a chair and places it next to Lydia, making it become a three partner table.

"Thanks, asshole." I glare but he shrugs innocently.

Luckily there was already an empty table but it was the one beside where Scott sat. I sit near the wall and Allison walks in the room, seeing the only empty chair was the one next to me.

She places her books on the table but nudges my side. "Not that I don't hate you as my partner, but why is Scott sitting next to Lydia instead of here?" She whispers.

I nod my head behind me and she slowly turns back, seeing Erica smirking at us.

"Einstein once said two things are infinite." Mr. Harris starts off, immediately making the class quiet. "The universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe. I myself, have encountered infinite stupidity." He says, patting Stiles on the back.

I snort. "Damn."

"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

I look at Stiles again and see him cross his arms.

"Erica, take the first station. You'll start with--" He starts to say and instantly, many hands (most of them being guys and some girls) were shot up in the air. "I didn't ask for volunteers so put your hormonal little hands down." He sternly orders, making Erica smirk. "You'll start with Ms. Flores.

"You've gotta be kidding me," I whisper and I see Allison tense up.

Mr. Harris assigned the rest of the groups and I reluctantly bring my stuff, sitting beside Erica.

I pour the blue liquid into the container as she writes down the notes of how much of the chemical I used.

"I know I said I would keep an eye out, but I don't want any part of this. Can I at least talk to Derek so we could figure out another way?" I ask.

She rests her head on her hand, facing me."Why don't you talk to me instead?" She smirks but then suddenly drops it, never looking away. "That's funny. Scott and Allison act like they're broken up here but behind closed doors, they're all over each other."

I look away, finishing the first part of the notes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"If I were Allison," I feel her cold hand placed on my knee, slowly inching to my thighs. "I'd be wanting you all the time."

I grab her wrist, yanking it away from my leg. "Good thing you're not that attractive to me." I glare.

She leans close, flashing her yellow eyes at me. "You are attracted to me." She growls, digging her claws into the back of my hand.