Twenty-seven

A/N:

UM??? WHAT??? LMAO Idek if it's true or not buuuut I'd be hella surprised HAHAHA so in honor of that, here's a chapter! Happy New Year everyone!

Olivia's POV:

My phone starts ringing on the way back to my house and I pull it out from my pocket, seeing it was Scott.

"Scott?"

"Olivia! Where are you? Are you with your mom?" He immediately asks and I flinch.

"Yeah, I'm with her. We're driving back home." I respond and he sighs in relief. "What's up?"

"Put us on speaker." I hear Stiles say in the background and I pull my phone away from my ear. I click the speaker button and place my phone where my mom could hear. "Alright talk."

"Miss Flores, did you talk to any teenage boy at all a couple of days ago?" Scott asks but my mom lightly chuckles.

"Scott, I talk to a lot of people so you're going to have to be specific."

"He's sixteen, has dark hair, like a normal teenager." He tries to explain.

"He looks evil!" Stiles shouts in the background again and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Send a picture, idiots." I groan but my mom smacks my arm. "Please?"

My phone pings again and I open our messages, seeing a picture of Matt on the screen.

"Do you recognize him?" Scott asks again and my mom nods her head.

"Yeah, Melissa saw him tracking mud inside the hall so she had to stop him. I stepped in and showed him where he could wipe his feet."

There was some mumbling in the background until someone clears their throat.

"Do you think you can get over here to the station? We need an official statement for a search warrant against Matt." A voice I recognized to be Stiles's father.

"Uh...sure?" My mom replies and makes a u-turn at a corner. He ends the call soon after and I shove my phone in my pocket. "Olivia, what's going on?"

"I don't know," I say, wondering why they were wanting my mom to give a statement. Did he do anything at the party?

Soon enough, we arrive at the station and see Melissa pull in the lot as well.

My mom and I get out of the car and Melissa walks up to us with confusion.

"Did Scott call you guys too?" Melissa asks and my mom nods.

"Something about Matt...?" She trails and she nods again.

"We'll find out in a second," I say and walk to the double doors. I open it first and see the suspiciously empty waiting room as my mom and Melissa walk in.