Eleven

Olivia's POV:

"I think you mean--"

"No, I mean Bestiary." Stiles groans, pinching the bridge of his nose as Allison suppresses her giggle by covering her mouth. "And I don't want to know what goes on between yours and Scott's heads.

I roll my eyes. "Just describe what it should look like."

He tightened his grip on his backpack. "It's probably like a book, old, worn--"

"Like...bound in leather?" She asks and Stiles nods. "I've seen it before, Gerard had it."

"Okay, be right back." He says before sprinting away, rushing back inside the school.

Allison and I turn to each other before we burst out laughing.

"Do you have Scott's number?" I ask as I pull out my phone. She grabs it from my hands and types the number in for me then presses call.

It rings for a couple of seconds until it picks up.

"Hello?"

"Stiles is a dumbass and doesn't seem to remember the use of cellphones." I immediately say but Allison smacks my arm. "Okay, okay. Anyway, Allison has seen the bestiary before."

"My grandfather has it." She adds as she pulls out her textbook to continue studying for the next period.

"By the way, let Stiles keep running and pretend you're not on the phone with us," I say.

Scott laughs but in the background there were footsteps and soon enough, Stiles repeated what Allison had told him.

"Ask her where does he keep it?" Scott says and a couple of seconds later, Stiles footsteps running off in the background.

"Has to be in his office." She replies, turning a page in her textbook. "You should be studying too, Olivia."

"Eh, I'll be fine. Besides, I'm still recovering from the other night." I say, lifting up my shirt slightly to show the wounds. Her eyes widen and I tilt my head in confusion. "What?"

I look down and see the mark that Derek had made were completely gone. All that was there was my exposed skin as if it wasn't even touched.

"What's going on?" Scott asks but I quickly shake my head, telling Allison not to say anything.

"Her wound was bleeding again." She lies, her eyes darting back and forth between my side and my face.

We hear footsteps again and I quickly hide the phone so Stiles wouldn't see. He leans against our table, panting as he looked at the both of us.

"Where...does he...keep it?"

"Office," Allison says and Stiles nods before taking off again. She mutes the phone call and faces me again. "Did Stiles lie about you getting that scratch mark?"