Ten

Olivia's POV:

"It's true. It is about power." Derek says, walking past his unconscious betas and extending his claws. He flashes his crimson red eyes and twists his neck, showing his canines as he roared.

I try to slash at his hip but he smacks the blade away and brings his claws against my leg

I try to slash at his hip but he smacks the blade away and brings his claws against my leg. He latches onto my arm then throws me to crash against the vehicle as if I was a rag doll.

I hold on to my leg in pain as I saw the blood that horribly spilled out. I apply pressure with my hands but I knew I needed medical attention fast.

Derek turns to Scott who froze as soon as he saw the current condition I was in. Once Derek was close enough, he headbutts Scott then slashes his claws on his waist, causing him to stumble. Scott attempts to swing but Derek punches his faces several times, too quick for him to match up with his pace.

Derek uses his knee to collide with Scott's gut but Scott elbows him in the face, causing him to stumble back a bit.

Derek wipes his mouth with his sleeve and smirks, showing that it barely hurt him.

Scott, on the other hand, was holding on to his side but hesitantly lifted his fists. He tries to swing but Derek blocks it with his arm and uses his free hand to punch Scott several times once more.

Once he sees Scott not resisting, he lifts his body high then slams him on the ice, making several cracks. Scott coughs a bit and spits out blood, painting the ice red.

Before he could barely move an inch, Derek places his foot against Scott's throat, making him gasp for air. I try to stand again but fail miserably at the amount of blood loss that blotched my leg.

Derek lifts his foot off Scott's neck and turns, walking to Erica and Isaac who was barely recovering. Scott pants, trying to sit up but grunts as he holds his side.

Boyd jumps off from his vehicle and helps me lean against the vehicle so I could at least sit up.

He was about to turn away but I grab his arm. "Don't be like them, please." I cough but he nods.

"I won't." He says but then lifts his jacket, revealing the fresh new bite. "I want to be like you, a fighter."

He walks away with Derek as Erica and Isaac follow behind.