Thirty-two

Olivia's POV:

Argent pulls in the hospital parking lot and in front of us were Scott and Isaac attempting to hold a body bag. We watch as they accidentally drop the bag and Scott scrambles to try to carry it again.

Argent flashes his high beams at them, causing the pair to finally notice us. He turns off his car and is the first one to get out, while I unbuckle my seat belt to follow after him.

Isaac sighs in relief. "Olivia."

Scott smiles once he sees me but then drops his expression when his eyes trail to Argent. "You set her free? Alone?"

"I never held her hostage, it was Gerard." He responds.

"What do you want? A trade for Olivia?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Should I be offended?"

"We don't have much in common, Scott." He says, completely ignoring my comment. "At the moment, we have a common enemy."

Scott glances at the body bag. "That's why I'm trying to get him out of here."

"I don't mean Jackson."

My eyes widen. "That's Jackson?"

"You missed a lot," Isaac says, kicking the bag but then flinches back since it moved.

"Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head," Argent says as he crosses his arms. "The same way he did with Kate. I'm losing her and I know you guys are losing her too." He adds, glancing between Scott and I.

"You're right," Scott says. "So can you trust me to fix this and let us go?"

"No," Argent responds. "My car's faster."

After Isaac and Scott hauled Jackson into the trunk, Argent drove us to where Scott told to go.

"So," Isaac whispered so only I would hear. "about the locker room."

My eyes widen. "What about it?" I whisper back.

"That depends. What do you think?"

I fiddle with my fingers. "Can we talk about this when we don't have a body bag in the trunk and most likely die because of it? When we're alone?"

He nods. "Sure," he leans close to my ear. "but just so you know, I don't regret it."

Great.

Once Argent stopped his car, I noticed that Scott had led us to some sort of abandoned warehouse.

As we all got out of the car, I notice Isaac's eyes linger at the trunk. I nudge his side to get his attention. "What's wrong?"

"I think he stopped moving."

"Now would be a good time for Derek to show up," I say as I back away slowly to stand nearby Argent.

"Where's Derek?" He asks impatiently.

We hear small pats from a distance, causing all of us to turn. In all fours, Derek was running to us and before he got any closer he somersaults in front of the car then flashes his red werewolf eyes.

"He's here for Jackson so don't even start," I say as Derek and Argent glared at one another.

"Somehow I don't find that very comforting," Derek responds then looks at Scott and Isaac. "Bring him inside."

Once Scott and Isaac pull him from the trunk, Argent opens a compartment that displayed various guns and knives. He reaches for the dagger in the middle and attaches the gun to his clip.