Thirty-one

Olivia's POV:

"Let go of me, you piece of shit!" I yell, trying to fight Gerard's henchmen grips.

"Ow--Hey! Watch the jersey!" Stiles grunts as we're escorted to the pitch-black basement. "I scored tonight so I don't want this ruined!" They push him down the stairs and he lands on his back with a groan.

They shove me down as well but luckily I landed on top of Stiles, causing him to groan again. Well, maybe not so lucky for Stiles.

"Damn Olivia, what have you been eating?" He whines as I push myself off of him.

I smack the back of his head, making him flinch. "Never call a woman heavy."

He scoffs. "Fine, sorry. Now help me find the--"

The whimpers nearby cause him to stop mid-sentence and I frantically look around, afraid of what else could be with us.

"L-Light switch." Stiles shakily finishes.

I move my hands blindly until my hand connects with the wall. From what I hoped was the light switch, I slid my hand up and instantly the room lit up.

I look straight again but my eyes widen, seeing the beings in front of me.

Tied with wires were Erica and Boyd in the middle of the room, fear being shown in their eyes as their whimpers were muffled from the duct tape

As much as I hate Erica for being a bitch, I couldn't help but feel horrified at the position she and Boyd were in.

"Oh my god," Stiles whispers but I quickly go up to Erica.

I reach for the wire but then she starts whimpering again. "I know, I know. We'll get you guys out." I assure. I try to yank out the wires but then immediately a jolt of electricity shocks me and I retract my hand back.

The lights flicker as Erica shakes her head frantically once I try to reach for the wires again.

"They were trying to warn you, it's electrified." Stiles and I turn around, seeing Gerard walk down the stairs with a smirk.

"What are you doing with them?" Stiles glares, taking a step to the older man but I grab his arm to prevent him from doing so.

Gerard leans against the wall and sighs. "At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them, they won't give Derek up. The instinct to protect their alpha is too strong."

"Okay, so what are you doing with us?" I retort. "It's not like we know where he is either. We've never even been to his hideout."

"It's only a matter of time before Scott can find us. He knows my scent. It's pungent, you know. It's more like a stench. He can find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine."