Seventeen

Olivia's POV:

I peek through the curtains that Stiles stood by, and see Derek standing across the street with Isaac, Boyd, and Erica as they all stared at the house we hid in.

"Jesus Christ we're so dead," I mumble, seeing how Erica picked at her claws which causes me to fiddle with one of the kitchen knives Allison grabbed for me.

"What are you doing?" I hear Stiles ask.

I look away and see Allison shakily typing something on her phone. She wiped her eyes and looked at us with a sad expression.

"I think I have to call my Dad." She shakily replies.

"But If you call him and he finds out you're here, you and Scott--" Stiles tries to say.

She cuts him off. "I know." Her eyes lock with mine for a brief moment before glancing at Stiles again. "What are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, they're here to kill Lydia."

"Just shoot one of them," I suggest and Allison raises her eyebrows.

"Are you serious?"

"You told Scott that we could protect ourselves, so why the hell not? They don't think we're going to fight so if one of them gets hit, they might take off. So just shoot one of them." I gesture to her crossbow.

"O-Okay." She shakily answers and peeks through the curtain. "Which one?"

"Derek. Shoot him, preferably in the head." Stiles adds with a glare.

"If Scott could catch an arrow, I'm pretty damn sure Derek can too." I smack his arm.

"Okay so shoot one of the other three," Stiles says but Allison shakes her head.

"You mean two?"

Stiles's eyes widen. "No, I mean three." He peeks his head from the curtain. "Where the hell is Isaac?"

Instantly I'm thrown to the side, as well as Allison crashing her body against mine.

Stiles tries to tackle him but Isaac pushes him, making him roll across the hall.

I pull Allison up. "Come on, we need to protect Lydia upstairs," I order as the both of us scramble upstairs, while Stiles attempted to hold off Isaac.

Once we turn the corner of the hallway, we almost bump into Lydia but see Jackson nowhere in sight.

"Get back," Allison whispers with slight panic, both of us hearing multiple crashes downstairs. "someone is trying to break in."

Lydia stays frozen in place so I push her slightly. "Lydia, go! Go now!" I order and she nods, quickly running back to the room she came in.

The lights flicker off and we hear something else burst through the door. I peek my head from the stairs and see Erica looking around with a smirk.

I grab Allison's hand and drag her to the room Lydia ran in. "I'll try to hold her off until Scott can get here," I say but she shakes her head frantically.

"Olivia--"

"She won't kill me. Derek still wants me to be in his pack, I'll be okay." I assure, squeezing her hand. "Trust me."

"Okay." She nods before quickly shutting the door, hearing the small click to show she locked it.

I clutch on the knife tightly and Erica turns the corner, still holding on to her smirk.

"Olivia, it's here!" I hear Allison shout which causes my eyes to widen as Erica inched closer to me.

"Oh Olivia," She sighs and shakes her head disappointingly. "it wouldn't have to be like this if you just came on our side."