Nine

Olivia's POV

As I put away my Chemistry notebook into my locker, I feel a hand trail down my shoulder to my arm.

"So I hear Derek offered you the gift," Erica whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I gulp. "He did," I mutter, still facing my locker. "I told him to give me time."

"Knowing him, he probably wants an answer soon." She says, pulling away from me. I turn to face her and she already had a smirk. "He told us about your conversation at the rink as well."

Thanks, Derek.

My eyes accidentally trail down to her exposed cleavage but I quickly lookup. "Where is this going?" I ask, holding my binder to my side. I shut my locker and start walking to the doors that led to the front, hearing Erica's heels click follow behind.

"I just find it interesting that you have a crush on someone that's already taken. It's pretty messed up if you ask me." She laughs. "Especially since she's with Scott McCall."

I stop in place but clench my fists. I turn to face her and see she was already staring at my hands as if getting a rise out of me was her main goal all along.

"I don't like her like that."

"Keep telling yourself that." She says and I push her away from me.

"You really don't want to poke the bear, Erica." I glare. "If this is a way to make me say yes to be in Derek's pack, why should I?"

"You know I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online? It happened during class." She says as the hallway starts to become noticeably empty.

She extends her fingers, showing off the sharp claws from both hands that made my blood run cold.

"Stop it."

"It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring that tells them not to cause it could break my teeth." She says, slowly backing me into the lockers.

"Erica--"

"Wanna know what happens next?" Her voice cracks. "I pissed myself and they all start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them until some jerk off," She harshly shoved me against the lockers. "had to go and put cameras on everybody's phones."

She cups my cheek with her hand, making her claws brush against them until they reached the back of my neck, pressing it against the back. "So look at me now, Olivia. I'm better than how I was in the past and I love it. Maybe even Allison will love it too." She says as she brings up her other arm to wrap against my neck.

I felt like someone was staring, causing me to look to my right. Unfortunately, I was correct.

Down the hallway, Allison stared at the two of us as she held her textbook with an unreadable expression until she turned and kept walking.

"What a shame, she probably went with Scott." She sighs and I face her again.

"Get your hands off of me," I growl, attempting to push her off but with her newfound strength, I failed miserably.

"You're cute when you're trying to be brave." She giggles. I feel one of her claws dig further into the back of my neck, causing me to close my eyes in pain, not wanting to bring attention to both of us if I yelled.

She was about to continue until a pair of arms shoved Erica off, making her fall on the ground. Stiles rushes to my side, pulling me away from Erica as Scott stood in front of us.