Twenty-five

Olivia's POV:

"We could always turn back and hang at my place to watch movies?" I suggest as we slowly walk on Lydia's driveway.

"As much as I don't want to be here," Allison clenches her jaw. "It's for Lydia."

I glance at the huge house. "Okay but I care about how you feel about all of this."

"I'm nervous." She admits and I make us stop walking.

"About Matt? I told you, I can hit him with his own camera and he'll probably come out with only a limp. I've seen Kung Fu Panda a bunch of times."

She rolls her eyes playfully. "What, you're gonna give him the Wuxi finger hold?" She teases.

"Duh!" I respond and she laughs. "In all seriousness, don't worry too much. You're supposed to enjoy a normal night with your friends and not worry about the Kanima. If anything, I'll be there if you need me to be." I say and extend my fist for her to fistbump. "I got your back."

She reciprocates and does a small punch. "And I got yours." She grins.

"Woo, party!" A guy shouts loudly which caused Allison and I to flinch as he proceeded to walk in between us with his friends.

We follow behind and enter the house since Lydia already held it open for us. She was holding a platter filled with cups that had pink juice inside, giving a small nod as a greeting.

We see Stiles and Scott already talking in the backyard and decided to go up to them. Scott and Allison awkwardly give a small smile at each other before she clears her throat.

"If you didn't know already," She starts off. "Jackson's not here."

"Yeah, no ones here." Stiles retorts.

"Maybe it's just early," I suggest.

He scoffs. "Or maybe nobody is coming because Lydia has turned into the town whackjob."

We all glance at Lydia who was across the pool, looking around as if she was wondering where everyone else was since there weren't a lot of guests.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks," Allison replies.

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years," Scott says and Stiles gives him a pointed look.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." He responds, causing me to snicker.

Scott looks at Allison. "We don't owe her a party."

I roll my eyes. "That's harsh. She wouldn't be the town whackjob if it wasn't for us." I say and she nods in agreement. "There has to be a way for us to get this party going."

He sighs and I knew I made him feel bad. "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here."

"Show off," I mumble but instantly feel Allison nudge my side.

"Yeah, I also know some people that could get this thing going...like really going," Stiles says and we all turn to him in confusion, surprised at the fact he knew some people who were considered to be partygoers.

I cross my arms. "Who?"

"I met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party." He says as he pulls out his phone.

Within a couple of minutes, the house started to pile with more people and my eyes widen, seeing that some of them were drag queens.

"Holy shit," I shout over the music, as some of them waved to me with a smile. "I can't believe Stiles got their numbers. They're already making the party alive, it's awesome!"