Is It Moving Around In Mid Air?

We keep driving through the streets of New York and my laughter starts to die down. I start to realize just how much damage we all had done to the city. All the damage Loki and his army did to our city.

"How are we going to fix this?" I yell up to the two men as I motion to all the wreckage around us. I see them both gaze upon the ruined buildings, the ruble along the ground, the few people who still felt safe to walk around that part of the city. I hear Tony sigh again but neither of them say anything.

We continue driving until I start to see the ruined stark towers in the distance. The ruined 'Stark' sign stood where the only letter that still kept up was the 'A', below it laid the part of the building that actually looked scorched, and you could just barely see the large shattered window near the top of the building.

"Why are we here?" I yell over the wind.

"Gotta start the rebuilding somewhere!" He yells back. That one sentence gives me hope that Tony won't leave the city like this- - that he will help rebuild.

The three of us exit his car and make our way through the broken town tower. Tony leads us to the elevator.

"Really hopin' this still works." He mutters. I think we all felt relief as the doors opened. I probably would've fainted if I had to climb all those stairs. We gather into the elevator and watch as Tony hits one of the top floors.

The door thankfully closes and starting going up after a few fearful jerks that toss us around the confined area. Surprisingly music starts playing.

"Nice touch." I say quietly.

"Thanks. I've been thinkin' of getting rid of it... Not as funny as I imagined." He shrugs, his lips pursed.

The door opens to the familiar room of where the hulk smacked Loki around a little bit. Tony is the first one to walk out and move around the room in a hurried manor. Bruce and I wave over, seeing that Pepper stood near a large black table that had been placed in the space. Ladders, paint, scaffolding, lights and space dividers now placed around the room, ready to be fixed.

"What do we do?"

"Are we just suppose to stand here?" Bruce finishes my questioning.

Tony walks back into the area with a coffee. He seems surprised Bruce and I are just standing there.

"Well, come on, come on in." He gestures a come in motion with his head and we all start walking towards the tables. He places the coffee down and looks at the seemingly flat table. I frown at his coffee.

"Didn't get me one." I mumble to myself.

He moves his hand above it and starts directing it, making the black thing move different designs from when he built the tower around.

"Woah, cool!" I shout, leaning awkwardly around Bruce in order to see better, forgetting about the coffee completely.

"Do you mind?" He asks quietly. I move my arm around to give his shoulder a pat.

"Not at all."

Focusing all my attention on whatever Tony and Pepper are doing. Pepper places her hand on the thing and raises it, making a small miniature stark tower building appear.

Tony, Pepper, and Bruce start discussing things about the building. How to make it better, more efficient, and all that other boring crap. While I, move around the table and walk towards the broken window. Leaning on its edge as I see the broken city below us.

"Oh yeah, we definitely have to fix that window too- - Ray, get away from the window! If you fall I will not be saving you!" Tony yells over at me.

"I can save myself! If you've forgotten, I can fly!" I yell back but listen to his orders, moving away from the window and back over to the large table. As I reach them, Tony gives me a look.

"Actually, you can't fly. You can levitate and move yourself around. That's not flying." Stark corrects.

"Is it moving around in mid air?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then it's flying." I finalize. I look down at the table, trying to make sense of whatever he's doing.

"So I'm guessing you aren't just going to rebuild stark towers, but instead be as extra as I know you are and make it into some mega fortress that no one can break into." I ramble, looking at the table. Silence follows and i eventually look up to see all three of the other adults looking at me.

"That," Tony points at me. "Is a great idea." He nods. Moving away from us to the other part of the table to get to work.

Pepper and Bruce give each other looks of worry, not knowing the full extent to what he could come up with. As they most likely cursed me for giving him the idea, I sneak over, looking over his shoulder at whatever he was currently designing.

"Could I have my own room?" I whisper in his ear. I hold in my surprise when he doesn't flinch. If you were far away- - or as far as Pepper and Bruce, you would probably think he didn't even hear me somehow.

"Sure." He murmured before getting completely engrossed in his work.

"Can i pick out the shape, the wall paper, the bed, the colors, the color scheme, the decorations, the-"

"Oh my god! Just let me work." Stark yells. Laughing I waltz away from him and join an amused Pepper and an uncomfortable Bruce.

Over the next few months Pepper, Tony, and I worked tirelessly on the tower. After a few weeks Bruce has decided to go back to his old life. The three of us continued on building. Tony and Pepper designed and executed while I helped Tony's machines; moving things and placing things together.

I will admit that I was getting bored. And restless. All I wanted to do was go on another mission. I had experienced the thrill and the pride and the happiness of helping and saving peoples lives... But as much as it was obvious, I tried keeping my feelings to myself.

One day when everything didn't feel so boring was the day Tony had shown me my new room.

The walls were light gray, my headboard a lilac shade with a dark purple comforter. A black fluffy carpet surrounded the area under my bed. Dressers, tables, computers, and small knick knacks that I could use to strengthen my telekinesis laid in a perfect order around the room.

I had thanked him of course and I was overjoyed by the room and had enjoyed spending the day in it but the next day it was back to work. Moving things from across the room, keeping things together until Tony's machines built them.

The tower was getting there and though it wasn't completely done, the three of us had gotten a ton of work done in such a short amount of time.

Tony had started building more and more iron man suites, determined to make the best one. He's even trying to make a suite that will fly onto his body by injecting things into his arms. When I asked if it would hurt he replied with a simple 'who cares' and went back to work.

I don't exactly understand how making more suites is more important than finishing the stark tower when he already had a perfectly good suit, but to each their own.