What The Hell Are You Doing?!

The dinner went on for hours. I assumed it was much more than a dinner, maybe a party of sorts. As people finished their food, couples started getting up and dancing around with the music that was provided. I lean over to Loki, not wanting to take my eyes of asgardian types of dancing.

"What's all this about?" I ask quietly. Loki chuckles deeply before leaning down so close, I can feel his breath on my ear.

"They like to impress whenever someone new comes to the castle." Loki explains, clearly amused. I hear his words with a half-heart as all the men lift the women before twirling them around. Then I realized what he said.

"This is all for me?" I ask, astonished.

"They want you to see the joys of castle-living." Loki's amusement becoming more prominent. I continue watching them in amazement; I yearn to go out there and dance.

I finally break my gaze away from the dancers and repeatedly poke Loki's shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asks, his brows deeply furrowed from confusion.

"Dance with me." I immediately beg, holding my hands out as if I were praying. Loki chuckles.

"No, absolutely not. I don't dance." He shakes his hand at me. I tug his coat.

"Come on. Please... I want to see the joys of castle-living." I continue to beg, using his own words against him.

It takes a few moments but Loki finally sighs and I take that as a sign of submission. Laughing, I get off the bench and drag Loki onto the dance floor.

We dance and dance, mostly due to me not letting him go. I should take advantage of nice Loki for however long it lasts before he gives it up and stabs us all in the back.

I laugh as Loki turns me again and i see Frigga, still sitting down next to Odin, but looking over at Loki and I with some sort of half smile/ half smirk. I ignore it and turn to face Loki again.

After the party and the dinner, Frigga pulls me aside from everyone else.

"You wanted to talk?" I ask. She nods, looking contemplative.

"I have been thinking about the lie we have been spreading." She says, making worry form in the pit of my stomach. Does she not want to help me anymore? Is she going to tell everyone I'm not asgardian anymore and the people turn on me and force Odin to send me into the dungeon- - do they even have a dungeon?!

I pull myself together because I'm just that classy.

"The one about me being asgardian?" I ask, my voice surprisingly clear.

"Oh, no, no, no. Not that, dear." She assures. I look down, trying to remember what other lie we have been telling.

"The one about you mentoring me?" I ask. I didn't really think that one would matter that much but ok. Frigga nods.

"Yes. I think instead of this dreadful lie, you should join me in the practice of magic. From your performance earlier today I can tell you possess it." She admits. I stare at her wide-eyed.

"B-But I can only do one type of magic. I don't think-"

"Then you shall learn more with me. Meet me in Loki's library, tomorrow morning. He won't mind if we use it." She says before briskly walking off, obviously not taking no for an answer.

I sigh deeply. 'All right then' I thought to myself. I started walking to where I thought my room was when a loud voice stopped me.

"Rayna! Rayna!" Thors voiced boomed. Closing my eyes for a moment, calming and collecting myself, I finally turn around with a forced smile on my face.