Why Is He Doing This?

We land in the bifrost room, Thor and Odin almost immediately start arguing.

"Why did you bring us back?" Thor asks.

"He saved our lives!" I yell. Loki immediately wraps his arms around my torso, pulling me back and keeping me out of the argument.

"Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?" Odin scolds.

"I was protecting my home."

"You cannot even protect your friends! How can you hope to protect a kingdom? Get him to the healing room! Now!" Odin screams, taking Heimdall's sword and throwing it at him.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if your afraid to act," Thor starts as the Hogun, Volstagg, And Sif take Fandral to the healing room. The place Frigga most likely took me when she healed my bruises. Loki and I watch as they all walk out of the bifrost room. Silently wishing we could come with them and Loki's hold kept me in place. I did not fault him. He needed me. In more ways than he knew... "The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you." Thor added.

"That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership. You've forgotten everything I taught you about a warriors patience." Odin says in disappointment.

"While you wait and be patient, the nine realms laugh at us. The old ways are done. You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls." Thor now scolds him. Damn, the nerve.

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!" Odin screams. I snicker quietly. Right now- - so true.

"And you are an old man and a fool!" Thor screams back.

"Oh shit." I say quietly.

The room goes quiet. No one dare speaks as the two men look at each other. Odin breaks eye-contact and looks towards another one of his golden floors.

"Yes. I was a fool; to think you were ready." Odin says looking heartbroken.

"Father..." Loki tries to speak- - for the first time, might I add, when Odin immediately screams at him. Not saying a certain word. Just yelling. And pointing. Why the pointing?

I lean forward and drag Loki back to my side. Silently comforting him. Odin ignores Loki once again and turns to look at Thor.

"Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!," Odin slams his scepter into the bifrost, creating lightning to spread across the room. Odin storms up to Thor who then looks down in shame. "You are unworthy of these realms!," He starts ripping Thor's armor apart. "You're unworthy of your title!" He screams louder, ripping Thor's cape off. "You're unworthy..! Of the loved ones you have betrayed..." Odin says, pausing to think about of what he will do next is the right thing. He steps back up on the raised level he left his scepter on.

"I now take from you, your power!," Thor's hammer moves quickly into Odins. "In the name of my father and his father before, I Odin Allfather, cast you out!" Odin yells, completely taking off all his other armor. Odin magically pushes Thor back as lightning hits him sending him... to earth. I look at Loki who doesn't know- - who can't know where his brother is and I realize I have to keep one more secret from him.

Loki and I move away to the side of the portal and watch as Odin throws Thor's hammer into the bifrost.

Loki seems to be in shock. He's unmoving, eyes wide, and he isn't talking. I as well am in too much shock to understand that this is suppose to happen, that this needs to happen. But my mind is in jumbles and I know I'm getting too caught up in the past and past people but- but I don't care!