Whats Going On, Loki?

I wake up, padding into my closet. I bite my lip in excitement upon seeing the dress resting on its hanger.

I quickly slip both the dress and my cloak on.

"Now. It's completed."

His voice echos in my head as I tie the silk ribbons out my of my hair, creating long curls. I go to leave my closet when i stop short, forgetting something. I turn back to the mirror and carefully pull my hood over my head.

"Now. It's completed." I say to myself with a giddy grin.

I can't stop smiling as I start walking towards the throne room. Over the past few weeks I've been able to memorize the few specific places I usually go. The dining hall, the throne room, my room, Loki's library, Loki's secret garden... the halls between these places have become pretty distinguishable.

I stop in my tracks as I reach the end of the hall. Hundreds and hundreds of people walking into the throne room as Thor standing in the middle of the two large doors.

Thor standing there signifies his humbleness towards the kingdom: letting all his subjects sit before him, passing in front of him, showing they come first, showing that he is there to serve them and the kingdom.

I walk up to him with a kind smile. I internally look at him with my brow raised in surprise; Thor was dressed in his battle gear and a winged sort of helmet, his hammer also hanging from his hand.

"Hello Thor." I greet. He looks down at me with a similar kind smile.

"Hello Rayna," he greets, looking down at my clothing choice. When he looks back up into my eyes, a small flicker of sadness reflects in his own. "You look lovely."

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone. I smile without thinking as Loki walks towards us.

"Are you excited brother?" Loki asks. I turn towards Thor, appalled and kind of embarrassed.

"Oh, of course! I haven't asked how you are. Are you nervous, excited, bored?" I ask already starting to feel bored just at the thought of standing here as everyone in the whole kingdom comes in. Thor chuckles.

"I am confident I will make a worthy king." Thor says confidently, holding up his hammer in pride. I see as Loki looks at it longingly.

Deciding I don't like him feeling that way, I wrap my arm around his.

"Well we must be getting up there... good luck!" I finish as an afterthought, we had already been walking away. I hear Thor quietly thank me but I keep walking, not wanting Loki to be near Thor much on this day. We began walking down the long carpet.

"Green suits you." I hear Loki mutter. I look up at him only to see he's still looking forward, a small smile resting on his face. I look forward as well.

"I agree."

Loki and I continue and walk the rest of the way in silence, keeping our arms intertwined. As we start reaching the front, I look up past the two medium sized stair cases to see Odin sitting on his throne, looking far back at Thor with a serious expression on his face. Frigga does not stand beside him but on the platform after the first set of stairs. Upon seeing us together, she smiles and makes her way down, we meet in the middle.

Her and Loki quickly hug before she leans in to hug me as well.

"Ah, it's lovely to see you two," Frigga says with a wide smile. She checks out my outfit. "I was right, I knew the dress would just look darling on you." She compliments.

"Thank you so much. You look beautiful as well." I compliment back. Not that she doesn't look great in the dress but for some reason if someone compliments me I always feel like I have to compliment them back, ya know?