Are You Sure He'll Work This Soon?

Soon after Tony had started building more suits, he realized that it would take forever without a certain robotic voice mirrored after his old butler, so Stark started to rebuild Jarvis.

It was a lot more work than either I or him thought. Jarvis has to be able to move throughout the entire tower, plus all of the machines and lights and basically everything. It was a very sensitive and precise project.

One I did not know Tony's impatience could survive a second time around. He worked both day and night, not giving himself time for a break.

I start following him around, trying to force him to eat, and sleep; Pepper giving up just moments ago.

"Tony, please! Jarvis is going to be up and running a lot quicker if you don't die from starvation!" I yell as he walks through and over all his tools.

"It's fine, I'm fine, really. I actually think Jarvis is up and ready to be installed into the building." (I don't know what any of the jargon is called when referred to Tony Stark shit so, don't judge please) Tony smiled sarcastically, holding a thin and small rectangular piece of technology. With a flick of his wrist, a broken looking Jarvis appeared in front of us.

Jarvis looked like he had big chunks missing out of him, the lines that moved around and made it seem as though Jarvis actually had a brain- - were moving in one direction, looking more as if it were rewinding something on a tape.

I looked over at Tony to see him smile with closed lips. Maybe he was so deranged from zero amounts of food and rest that he believes in his heart of hearts that this is good work. I tried to make eye contact with him but Tony just kept on gazing down at this broken... thing, that I really hope wasn't Jarvis.

As I looked over at Tony I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw a tear build up in his eye and fall over onto his cheek, tired from all his hard work... hahaha, just kidding. I don't think I've ever seen Tony Stark cry. I don't even know if he can cry.

I realized I could cry at the age of six when I tried to ride a big kid bike... phew, lot of scrapes taught me I was so not ready for that.

A clap broke me out from my childhood trauma thoughts.

"So, should we get this thing started up?" He asks, smiling tighter than before. I look over at Jarvis again, extremely weary of it.

"Uh... I don't know Tone, this isn't looking so hot." I try and say carefully. If I know one thing about Tony Stark, it's his fragile ego. Tony's hand slapping on top of my shoulder makes me jump and look back over at him.

"What's there to know? I already got that handled- - for everything- - because I'm a genius." He lets a small laugh out before moving around me and to the computers.

Tony immediately start working on the computers as whatever he thinks Jarvis is, begins whirring and booting up.

"This is great!" Tony yells in the small space.

I stutter in my movements, not knowing what to do. I could try and stop Tony with the computers, or I could try and put myself in harms way in order to show him it isn't safe. The logical part of my brain is saying computers... The other side however, says danger would be much more fun.

With a smirk I start walking towards 'Jarvis'.

"What are you doing" Tony asks. I move and slowly put my hand into Jarvis's space, gracefully stepping inside all the way.

"What are you doing?!" Tony asks with more alarm.

"Turn it off Tony! It's not safe and it's not ready, turn it off now!" I yell back.

The lights begin to flicker, shutting down for a moment before everything turns back on. Now in the light, the body of Jarvis looks to be jerking around me in sporadic movements and making sounds of static and warning.

"Tony!" I yell.

Tony starting typing into all his computers at a hurried pace. His brows furrowed as his eyes dart from all the computers, to me, to all the computers, then to me.

"Nothings working!" He yells over, running his fingers through his hair in distress.

I give up on trying to make him stop, more worried for my own safety at the moment. I move my foot forward, about to step out when a force knocks me back, right in the center of Jarvis's body. Tony and I make eye contact.

"Tony, I can't step out!" I cry out. Tony goes back to work on the computers, trying to shut him down for good as I stand back up.

"Lets hope this works. I just became an avenger and I really don't want to die." I whisper to myself.

I use all my strength, all my power, and lift myself up in the air, regretfully still in Jarvis's body.

"Ok. That's a start." I say. The static sound becoming louder, Jarvis's body moving around more jaggedly.

I try moving myself higher and I succeed until I hit the top of the force. I cry out but continue using my power and strength, hoping to break through. I try and try, I think I feel as though I'm about to break through when it knocks me on my ass. Hissing in pain as I hit the hard floor.

"I can't get out Tony!" The noise making me yell louder. I watch but can barley hear as Tony yells in frustration, working harder than before.

This situation is definitely not looking good for me; so I do the only thing I know how in this time.

"If I die don't wake me! Cause this is definitely not a dream!" I sing loudly, fake crying with and underlining of worry for my life.

But I try not to focus on that.

The whirring sound before begins to trump the static sound and Tony and I both look around in hope. As my gaze reaches the ceiling I look at something carefully, not exactly knowing what it was before it blasted down around Jarvis's body- - around me.

"Tony!" I scream. I hear a faint,

"Rayna!"

Colors mush around me in a blend of confusion and I suddenly feel like I'm sucked into oblivion, moving too fast to see anything around me besides the array of colors.

I get pushed, twisted, pulled, and yanked around by what seems to be nothing but I can't stop it. I don't even know if I'm in Tony's tower anymore. I can't see anything beyond the color.

I'm suddenly spit out of whatever that was, tumbling and rolling around the ground. I can almost feel each bruise as it's forming over my body. I continue to roll until I crash.

Groaning, I open my eyes to see a large golden column, intricate designs carved into it. I furrow my brow in confusion.

"Where am I?" I ask myself.

I slowly make my way, sitting up although extremely painful and eventually standing, leaning against the golden column as I stare at... a golden floor? Why is everything gold?

I finally look up and gasp, staggering backwards. I grab onto a column to keep myself from falling as I look around all the golden columns around me in the large room, doors and archways leading to other areas.

I move to walk against column to column, not knowing if I could stand on my own just yet. The wind blows through my hair as I realize I'm outside. Stumbling to the edge I quickly inhale sharply upon seeing all the buildings that look like something from the very very far future. Earth is probably century's away from stuff like this. Again, why is everything gold?!

"Todo, I don't think we're in New York anymore..." I mumble to myself.

Because I don't have dog.

I really wish I had a dog.