Is That Ok With You??

Whatever was happening, it was causing me to spin and turn and tumble within it. It was a lot crazier than getting to the past but at the same time- - calmer.

I get spit out, tumbling against the ground as I hear my own voice say,

"You're gonna tell me what you said later right?" I hear myself ask Natasha.

Suddenly,everyone gasps. I look up, feeling too sore to sit and watch as I slowly start disappearing from this timeline. Since I am technically from the past, I changed the timeline somewhat, making this version of past me- - nonexistent. Can't have two me's running around. That's really lucky because if I had come from the future, I would've been the one to die...

"Ray? Ray!" Tony yells. Oh, how I've missed his obnoxious voice.

"Tony, whats happening?!" I watch myself cry out as I'm nothing but a mere shadow now. Past me. Not me me. Then, I'm gone. But I'm still here.

"What just happened Tony? Bruce?" Natasha shouts, on the verge of screaming. Deciding this is probably where I come in, I move to stand up, groaning loudly.

Everyone's gaze snaps over to me.

"What is going on?" Tony asks, very confused.

"Who are you?" Natasha asks, even more confused. I start walking over to them.

"I'm Rayna."

"We just watched Rayna disappear." Clint 'corrected'. I shrug.

"I'm from the past." I say simply.

"The past?" Tony asks.

"Well," I sigh. "Technically I'm from the future- - a few months in the future, then I got sucked into the past and I came back to this moment of time to see..." I trail off as life bursts through my chest as I make eye contact with Loki. My eyes brighten, my chest feels lighter and I feel like I can finally breath again because he's alive.

Thor and Loki both fall to the ground in pain, clutching their heads.

"What's going on?" Bruce asks. Tony points at them.

"What are you doing to them?" He asks. I can't move my eyes away from him. Seeing him here. I laugh breathlessly.

Thor is the first to stand up. He looks confused about his surroundings for a moment before he meets my eye.

"Rayna..?" He asks. I nod happily. Thor lets out a joyous burst of laughter before he runs over to me, crushing me in his arms as he spins us in circles. I laugh at his antics. He places me down on the ground and I find myself dizzy.

"You're you. I can't believe you're you. I met you twice! You were from the future?" Thor's emotions change quickly as he rattles on.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"And that's why you knew Janes name when I never told you?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I laugh again.

Thor laughs loudly before looking off into the distance with a smile on his face.

"Wow." He says simply. Some things never change.

A shadow looms over Thor's face as he becomes serious. He looks down at me sadly before slowly moving over, giving me a clear view of Loki.

Our eyes meet. Regret and longing clear in them. So much longing. Gods have I missed him. I run forward, collapsing on the ground as he hadn't gotten up from it. I search his eyes before furrowing my brows at the muzzle on his face. I look around at the shell-shocked look on all the avengers faces.