Loki, Stop! Can't You See Somethings Wrong?!

Loki keeps walking closer and closer to Odin. The worry in my stomach starts shaking with the unknown of how exactly this conversation is gonna go.

"The casket wasn't the only think you took from Jotunheim that day, was it?" Loki asks as he reaches Odin.

"No." Odin says quietly. I begin to walk up the stairs, leaving them to talk alone when Loki grabs my forearm in a tight grip.

"Don't leave." He says. I look deep into his eyes and see devastation. I nod and walk down to his side. Odin looks at me for a moment.

"In the aftermath of the battle I went into the temple and I found a baby... Small, for a Giants offspring. Abandoned, suffering, left to die. Laufey's son." Odin explains. Loki looks down at me.

"I was..?"

"Yes."

Loki's eyes once again move about frantically, trying desperately to understand.

"Why?" He asks harshly. "You were knee-deep in Jotun blood, why would you take me?"

"You were an innocent child." Odin says a little too quickly.

"No," Loki says knowing it was bull. Even I knew it was bull. "You took me for a purpose. What was it?" Loki asks, his rage on the rise.

Odin doesn't speak. Too frozen to say anything. My heart aches for Loki.

"Tell me!" Loki screams, tears falling from his eyes. I cover my mouth with my hand, choking back a sob. I can't believe this is happening to him. I can't believe I encouraged him to find out for himself. I'm an idiot! I- I should've let Frigga do this... Odin finally speaks.

"I thought you could unite our kingdoms one day. Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace. Through you." Odin admits. I don't know how stealing a baby would get that but ok Odin. I look at Loki through the tears in my eyes as he starts looking more heartbroken than ever.

"What?" He says quietly.

"But those plans no longer matter." Odin says as if that would make it better. Loki's jaw was slack open in disbelief.

"So I am no more than another stolen relic, locked up here until you might have use for me." Loki states.

"Why do you twist my words?" Odin asks.

"You could have told me what I was from the beginning," Loki says, ignoring Odins question. "Why didn't you?" Loki demands an answer.

"You're my son. I wanted only to protect you from the truth." Odin explains.

"Why? Because I-I-I- I'm the monster parents tell their children about at night?" Loki asks, the tears in his eyes kore prominent then ever. I rush over in front of him.

"No, Loki please," I look into his eyes. "You're not a monster to anyone! You're not a monster to me..." I speak calmly. He closes his eyes, shaking his head, not wanting to believe me. Fighting something deep within his head that causes all this doubt and grief. Loki looks at Odin from above me.

"You know, it all makes sense now! Why you favored Thor all these years! Because no matter how much you claim to love me," He starts yelling, harsher words said more viciously as he moves around me stepping up to his fathers face. But somethings wrong... Odin begins falling onto the ground. Reaching for Loki. But Loki's too angered, too far gone into his mind to notice. "You could never have a frost giant sitting on the throne of Asgard!" Loki finishes spitting out his bitterness.

"Loki, Stop! Can't you see somethings wrong?!" I ask as Odin seems completely unconscious. I run up the steps to where they are. I sit down and try and lightly shake him awake. I sag in relief upon seeing his chest rise and fall. He looks to be asleep? Loki touches his hand lightly.