What Exactly Are We Going To Do About This..?

"You must!" Heimdall says urgently, his gaze flickering between whatever's coming down the bridge, the water, and me. I stomp my foot on the bridge.

"How exactly am I suppose to get back up?"

Heimdall motions towards the 5'4 length sword. I roll my eyes.

"I hate you." I grumble before jumping off the bridge and landing on a golden piece of slant that was separated from the building. I hide close to the room and hope whoever's coming doesn't look down.

Heimdall walks out of the room with his sword, standing a few feet in front of the room to protect all who try and enter. The person who Heimdall had talked about reached him. It was Loki, a man who wore that smirk I've come to realize I hate. Nothing good ever follows it.

"Tell me, Loki, how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard?" Heimdall says bluntly. My eyes widen as I gape at them. Please don't let it be true.

"You think the bifrost is the only way in and out of this realm? There are secret paths between the worlds to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind," I wince. Oh Loki, What have you become? "But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king. And I say, for your act of treason, you are relieved of your duties as gatekeeper, and no longer a citizen of Asgard." Loki says making me gasp loudly. I quickly take a step back, holding a hand over my mouth. I can't believe him!

"Then I need no longer obey you." Heimdall says, immediately swinging his sword. Loki and Heimdall almost start fighting when the tesseract pops up in Loki's hands, immediately shooting ice at my friend. I keep the hand over my mouth trying to muffle the gasps and cries.

Loki's skin turns blue and his eyes turn blood red; ice flowing out of the tesseract, freezing my friend in his stance and place. The ice stops as soon as Heimdall is completely frozen, his skin turning back to normal as he makes the tesseract disappear.

Loki disappears into the bifrost room as I stand there, looking up at my friend who is currently an icicle. I start jumping. Trying to get up onto the bridge. There has to be a way to get up there without help. I bet a ton of people have fallen off this thing...

Out of breath, I stop. Heimdall wouldn't want me getting up there and getting caught by Loki anyway. I merely sit down on the slant. I look up upon hearing electricity crackling. Thor?

I look out into space to see the bifrost had been turned on. Who is Loki bringing here now? A few moments later the ground starts rumbling and I'm glad I had sat back down. A shake of this magnitude can only mean one thing...

Loki brought the Frost Giants to Asgard.

"Welcome to Asgard." I hear Loki faintly.

I can only watch as Loki and two other Frost Giants make there way across the bridge while at least two others stay behind. I don't think this is about building peace between the Jotuns and Asgard. Gods! I'm such an idiot for thinking Loki would actually do what Odin wanted and bring peace. As much as Loki hates it, he is exactly like Thor. It might be in different ways but you can't deny- - they both wanted war.

I have to do something... thinking quick on my feet and completely off theory; I angle my hands towards Heimdall, trying as hard as I can to remove the ice off of his body. After a few moments nothing happens. I expected my powers to be more powerful after what i accidentally did to myself when I first got here. I keep trying and it might be my imagination but I think I hear the cracking of ice. I look up and smile, noticing the Frost Giants haven't heard anything. I continue, Using as much power as I can.

Eventually, after much power and energy, Heimdall screams as he breaks through the glass. I sag in exhaustion, watching as Heimdall immediately goes into action, killing frost giant after frost giant. When they're all good and dead, I watch as Heimdall grabs the sharp part of his sword and holds out the handle. I grab at it lazily and let him completely pull me up.