~Rayna Beauhart~

If you've ever read my other book, Burnin up, then you would know that at the end of my books I like to explain relationships between characters and with the marvel fics I plan to write, explain what the characters would do in future mcu movies I don't plan on writing.

Warning- If you have not finished the book, don't read. Contains SPOILERS.

~Rayna Beauhart is a 23 year old girl who has a large British decent on her fathers side. She has a light brown hair color and bright green eyes. She found out within this book that she is half-asgardian. Which is how she got her powers. Her father nor her knew of her mother's heritage. They just thought she left them. Rayna grew up in a loving home. Her father had many rules- - all to protect her of course but she didn't really understand that. So she enjoyed to break those rules and she very much enjoyed getting away with breaking the rules. People at school thought she was weird and that something was wrong with her because she didn't have a mother. They didn't want to be friends. So, in a slight act of rage, she started pranking them. Her reputation grew and instead of despise, people eventually looked at her with respect. Her pranks were always very clever. Despite her mischievous side she always wanted to use her powers for more. To help people. She had an advantage and it would be a waste not to use it for good. When Tony Stark came around, she was determined to get in his good graces. And the rest is history.

Tony Stark: I would imagine Tony and Raynas relationship to be VERY student/ teacher. It isn't like Peter Parker and Tony's relationship at all. Rayna is mischievous but also very serious about her work and helping people. Tony, respects that and even finds himself more serious and less sarcastic than usual around her.

Bruce Banner: Though I love Bruce so so so much in the mcu and Mark Ruffalo plays Bruce as an adorable and awkward fluff ball; it hurts my heart to say that he and Rayna, are not close. :z. Rayna does not understand science WHAT SO EVER. She has absolutely zero interest in anything to do with school or learning normal subjects. Though she does like reading, her interests are more in action and adventure. She loves her powers and they are the biggest focus in her life. She doesn't understand Bruce and his love and passion for science. The only middle ground they do have is that Rayna is in awe by the hulk.

Natasha Romanoff: Now these two gals, are close. Since they are the only girls on the team, it's kinda like 'we girls gotta stick together'. If anything, Rayna, Natasha, and Clint are the closest to each other. They respect how the other fights and both see potential to improve in the other person. When they aren't serious and aren't training, the two do goof off and do jokes and pranks to the other members.

Clint Barton: Now, if anything, Clint and Raynas relationship Is like a father/daughter thing. He looks out for her in the field. Except Clint actually encourages her mischievous behavior because he thinks it's hilarious and he loves it. Saying this, Rayna and Natashas pranks are usually directed at him. Clint is an easy guy to laugh with but at the same time, when the bow comes out, he's serious about getting his work done. Rayna understands and respects that so she keeps close to him.

Steve Rogers: They're kind towards one another but they don't really have a deep relationship. He is her Captain and she can make fun of him but doesn't really joke with him only because she gets the feeling that he wouldn't get it. That he wouldn't laugh. Rayna loathes awkward silences but enjoys when it's a comfortable silence. She keeps their relationship strictly work because she feels anything she would ever say to him, would lead to awkward silence. Their personalities are just too different.

Odin Allfather: Rayna. Fricking. Hates him more than life itself. If killing herself would kill him. She would do it. She hates his blunt favoritism and how he acts towards Loki. Odin is the one that took Loki. He SHOULD be treating him better! Loki never asked for any of this. She hates literally everything about him. And she especially hates the color gold now. She would turn everything Platinum just to spite the bitch! She doesn't think he's a good king or a good father. They're relationship is basically just dealing with each other because she can't kill him because he's king and he can't kill her because she doesn't belong there and Frigga doesn't want him to.

Frigga Allmother? Idk: This relationship is awesome. I love it. It's just great. Frigga is a seriously kind and very maternal mother. Rayna loves that as she never had a mom. Frigga is on Raynas side from like the minute she gets there and is beyond helpful towards her which Rayna appreciates so much. She also doesn't understand this level of kindness. She had her father who was always amazing but who just lets a stranger into their home with ginormously open arms. Rayna does hate all the secrets Frigga keeps though. Rayna hates secrets and she hates not being and acting like herself which is what those secrets caused her to become. She also thinks Frigga is a good mother.

Thor Odinson: The beginning of their relationship in the past was very awkward as they were not close AT ALL when they stopped Loki. What made it worse was that past Thor seemed to have a crush on her. Rayna underestimated what exactly Jane did for Thor's personality. She found past Thor obnoxious and too loud and all over the place. She knew he was always kind but to her, He was always a little too much for her to handle. His personality towards her got better when he realized Rayna and Loki's feelings towards one another. Then when she went back to the day Thor was taking Loki back to Asgard, they had become very good friends and intend to stay very close through the mcu.

Loki Laufeyson/Odinson: Best for last I guess :). Now in the beginning of the avengers part, their relationship was complicated even then! Rayna wanted to like him. She wanted to like his sarcasm and his own mischievousness. But he just kept doing terrible thing after terrible thing. Which ended up in her loathing him. So. Much. When she went back into the past, before Loki has turned "evil", she didn't trust him at all. She was nervous and scared and thought he was playing her so he could kill her. Over time she understood where she was and she wanted to change him. That's how it started out. She wanted to change him so that he wouldn't hurt anyone. She wasn't doing it because she had feelings, she was going it to save everyone. But while trying to make him kind and caring she realized how much Loki already was. While he has his mischievousness and his snark, she saw his good side truly shine through. That's what made her get feelings. She chased those good feelings and stayed with him through everything. So much that she realized she could love his bad sides too. And knowing that JUST as he "dies"... was truly heartbreaking to Rayna that she didn't even remember she wasn't in her time. It took her awhile to realize that she was in the past and that somehow Loki was alive. So she goes to Odin and asks her to take her home. He says yes as they've found a way. How I see it. They had found a way awhile ago. They saw things blossoming between the two and would only ruin the relationship if Rayna had ever asked to go home. And she did. All to see him again.