~Rayna Through The MCU~

So obviously it starts out with Thor: The Dark World. She doesn't really do much except meet Jane though she is weary after Loki's comments from before. She visits Loki in his imprisonment everyday, and in the flesh. Which Odin is furious about but Rayna doesn't care. She's devastated when Frigga dies as she was not only a mother figure, but one of the last remaining connections to her mother. She follows the plot and is devastated thinking that Loki has actually died this time. Rayna grows depressed and "Odin" starts showing concern. But, when Rayna gets confused and really uncomfortable around "Odin", he shows himself to be Loki. By now she just understands that he needs to go through his evil phase or whatever to get back to the good Loki. At last that's what heimdall said.

Instead of going with Thor back to earth for the age of Ultron, Rayna stays and becomes a close advisor to "Odin" as Loki rules Asgard.

Then, when Thor Ragnarok happens, Thor feels very betrayed that Rayna knew who Loki was all along. She follows their journey and is very confused by Hela. She gets knocked out with Loki so they arrive at Sakaar at the same time they gain the game masters trust. When Thor showed up, Rayna was happy yet nervous and didn't know how to help him. Though she did deeply enjoy Loki's nervousness when they find out Bruce is on Sakaar with them. She follows the storyline and goes with Thor to save the Asgardians and she is incredibly happy when Loki shows up. They destroy Asgard and fly off, though she is terribly saddened by losing another connection she had of her mother.

In infinity war... this is where it gets mega sad. Ya see the real bitch of this is that when Thor and Loki encounter Thanos, Rayna is on earth visiting her father and doesn't know that Loki died. So she helps on earth and is devastated beyond believe when Thor tells her what happens. So she fights with rage. She kills and kills and kills all that try and stop her because they killed the love of her life just when he was returning to her. When Thanos snaps his fingers she doesn't turn to dust or whatever actually happens.

She lives five years in agony and depression, not being able to be anywhere near Thor or new Asgard. She goes back to her father and barley moves off the couch, using her powers for everything. When there's hope that they could bring everyone back, Rayna begrudgingly takes the offer to join them. But she doesn't talk much. She's lost her spark. She goes with Thor to the past and while he slightly gets caught up in his mother, Rayna watches with silent tears moving down her face as she watches her past self and Loki talk, read, and laugh in his cell. But they eventually have to leave. She follows the story but knows that there isn't hope of bringing Loki back with the plan. She fights against Thanos. All the rage coming back to her once again. She fights and respectfully goes to Tony's funeral. Afterwords she goes to new Asgard and is impressed by how well they're doing there. She agrees to help Valkyrie with whatever she needs.

A/N: HEY! I hoped you enjoyed the book. If so, you should check out my other books! :)
Just gotta click on my profile and you'll see all the other stuff I've posted. I post or am planning on posting books through a lot of different fandoms. If you wanna stay connected to see if I post a book about a fandom you enjoy, follow me!