Buzzkills

An hour later, Feedback landed onto the property of Bruce Wayne and strolled to the front door, knocking it. ' That is the last time I leave for another dimension without bringing a map. I can't believe I had to ask Azmuth THREE times where I was! ' He makes a mental note to himself as he brushes off any stray dirt on his body.

Soon after the door was knocked on, an old man who'd dressed as a butler opened the door to greet Feedback. " Hi, name's Feedback " Feedbacks greets as he slowly walks into the mansion. " Bruce said to meet here for some team meeting? Though I'm just here cause I don't have anything better to do. " He asks as he absorbs the mansion's every detail.

" Very well, follow me master Feedback. " Now that he had been directed into a cave underneath a grandfather clock, Ben was having a fun time exploring everything inside the cave that was named batcave. " What are you doing here? " A voice asks, shocking Feedback in the process. " WAH! Hi! Geez do you have to be so quiet? " He questions a boy slightly younger than Ben himself but was wearing a costume coloured red and black mostly, with a mask covering his eyes. " Yes, not that it matters. But why are you here? Only those who know batman personally are allowed into the batcave. " " Batcave? This is a batcave? Batman? Captain Brooding is named Batman? " he starts to snicker silently at the thought.

" Robin, " the boy turns his head to look into the direction of the voice. Once finding the source of the voice, his eyes seem to light up and swings himself over toward the bat. " Hey Batman! " He exclaims, happy to see the man. " It's dangerous right now, you need to head up and change out of your uniform and stay with Alfred till everything is calmer. Worse case scenario, Alfred will keep you away from trouble. " Bruce says to the boy.

Seeming as he is pouting, the boy sulks and heads up back to the manor where the butler was waiting. " So.......you going to talk about that? " Feedback asks slightly grinning.

A few hours later, all the members of the Justice league had regrouped in the batcave and are now discussing a plan of action. " Shayera betrayed us. " Diana reminds the leaguers as they discuss about her course of punishment. " That will be discussed about once we defeat the Thanagarians " Batman informs the rest. " Wait, wait, wait. Your telling me that your own member betrayed you cause she helped the Thanawhoseits invade your planet? " Feedback asks to make sure. " Yup, and its Thanagarians. " John nods his head in confirmation. " And none of you actually bothered to ask her why she did it? " He asks again, " I mean, what else is there to say about her betrayal? " Superman says.

Smacking his hand onto his head, he shakes it as he speaks again, " Did you perhaps even think that she was tricked into helping her kind? If the woman joined you and she had the good intention of helping you people when she did. Why would she change her mind the second her kind came waltzing in? And I'm pretty sure if she was helping you guys before, it means that she was either one: Running from her kind, or two: Finding outside help for her kind. Or I could be wrong and she's a crazy person with a split personality. " Feedback states as he silently munches on some cookies Alfred brought before the meeting started.

" Anyways, how do we make the Thanagarians go back to where they came from? It's not like ice guy is gonna come back and freeze them back to the ice ages. " Barry says as he points to Feedback whom was on his third cookie. " Does there happen to be any chili fries here? " Feedback asks once he finished his fourth cookie, internally missing the comfort food.

" How can you think of food at a time like this? " Superman questions while Feedback walks towards the computers in the cave. " Pressure isn't something new if you stay in the hero business long enough. " He states as he types into the computer to search up chilli fries on the web while the others are still contemplating on what course of action to take.

Batman, noticing he was on the computer threw a bat shaped ninja-like weapon at the electric alien. Only for it to be dodged by Feedback moving his head to the side. " That's rude. And why is there no smoothie shop in this city? " he asks while heading back to the wall he stood at. " Can we get back on track? " Clark asks since he was starting to get anxious at the state of Metropolis outside the manor.

Feedback whom was now bored as a sloth, decided to step in. " You do know the mothership you guys were in had the controls to make the Thana-watchamecallit back to where they came from right? " All the members stare at him again, as if wanting to know more. " Once you guys are done with your meeting head back up. I'm getting bored staying here waiting for you guys. Have fun! " As said, he heads back up and out the manor window.

" He is the definition of weird. " Barry says once his out of their sight.

" Well if they're going to continue talking down there while the world's in danger, it's best if I go now. " Feedback mumbles to himself as he runs off back to the mothership of the Thanagarians.

" Master Bruce, " " Yes Alfred? " " I think its be best to inform you that sir Feedback has headed back into enemy territory. " he informs the bat, who in turn looks at the other members contemplating what course of action to do.

While the Justice league were still discussing in the batcave, Ben had changed form and turned into Jetray and flew up to the mothership control room.

" Hi there. " he greets while blasting the controls with his energy eyes. Avoiding the aliens as much as he can but still knocking them out. " BLAST HIM! " One of the soldiers yell out as he proceeds to randomly fire at
Jetray. " I appreciate the enthusiasm of you wanting to shoot me down. But can you not? " He says sarcastically whilst flying over and dropping off Thanagarians in escape pods, sending them back into space when he has the chance.

What appears to be the leader at last, steps out once more then half of the soldiers on board have been forcefully evacuated. " HALT YOU WEIRD ALIEN, SURRENDER YOURSELF OR FACE THE WRATH OF OUR RACE. " She bellows pointing her finger at Jetray who was still flying and blasting his energy beams " Uh, no. " Ben replies back, finally done forcefully yet kindly sending all those on board back into space. Only leaving the leader.

Realising she's the only one left, she grows furious and readies her blaster-like weapons aiming towards the core energy. " Are you nuts?! We're in space you wack! You'll blow up the ship entirely and kill everyone near it! " He shouts in horror.

Knowing he has little time, he blasts his energy beam at the blaster aimed at power source, successfully knocking it out of her hands and leaving her defenceless.

Not wasting any time, Jetray picks her up and flies over to the last escape pod, dropping her in it and ejects it into space. " Phew! Now to blow this up. " He says as he presses onto the omnitrix dial and transforms, a bright green light envelopes him not a moment later and he turns into NRG knowing that the alien could survive the blast, at least he hoped it could.

Reaching the core, he prepares to fire at the core aiming his hands at it. And fires.