Unexpected Visitor

" And just when I thought things couldn't be any better. " Ben sarcastically remarks the second the hologram turns off and his left to do whatever he can.

Starting up the Tenn-speed 2.0, he speeds up on the road to get to Robin faster. He did not want the boy armed with a sword finding out his secret.

Reaching the deserted area, Ben parks his Tenn-speed and rushes to the top of the abandoned building where Robin was waiting for him.

Reaching the top of the building, he seriously did not need to find a miniature Superman talking to Robin.

" Did I miss something, or did I come to read the wrong invitation and the wrong place? " He says completely and utterly done with the day.

All he just wanted was some chili fries, a smoothie and play some sumo slammers in the comfort of his room but Noooo, he had to come here because he disobeyed orders by disarming a bomb.

Speaking of which, he really should open the shop soon or he'd have no cash for food.

" Tennyson. " Robin says shifting the half Kryptonian's attention to him. " Hi! I'm Superboy! " He greets happily reaching out for a handshake.

" Ben Tennyson. We should probably move to a more hidden location. " He says as his eyes sweep over the area " We're to visible at this height. "

Reluctantly, the two young heroes change locations to somewhere with more cover with Ben following close behind.

However, when Ben got closer the the ground the omnitrix started beeping again earning a glare from a certain someone.

" Hehe...Gimme a moment. " Ben says before running to a secluded area, away from the two, " So his suspicious. " Superboy says looking at the direction Ben ran to. " Tt. That watch has been going off ever since we left the batcave. " Robin states deep in thought.

" You think it means something? " Superboy asks his partner in crime who was still deep thought. " We won't know until we find out. " He says with a small, smug smirk.

...

" Really? Nows not exactly the right time when the portals gonna open anytime soon you know? " Ben whisper yells the second the A.I appears.

" Since when is it ever a good time for you Tennyson? "

" Point taken. But that's not what I meant! You already warned me of what was going to happen in like an hours time, so what is it that's got you showing up again? " Ben asks looking around to make sure the coast was clear of anyone suspicious.

" Based on the current readings right now, it appears the closer you are to the portal, the stronger the energy signals are stating that it will open. " This made Ben back track slightly.

" Tennyson? What is that on your watch? " A voice says behind Ben startling him and makes him turn around and quickly hide the omnitrix behind his back.

" Robin! Don't sneak up on people like that! " He says as he backs away from the armed boy slowly.

" Is that an alien on your watch? " Superboy questions behind Ben making him violently turn around and place his hand on top of the omnitrix in an attempt to hide the holographic projection of A.I Azmuth.

" What? Pshhhh! Noo! You must be seeing things! " ' I'm so screwed. ' The two boys approach Ben slowly, watching his every move.

Meanwhile, while Ben was trying his very very very best to keep Robin and Superboy from finding out his secret, he completely and utterly forgot to check where he was going.

He was back tracking right to where the portal was estimated to appear.

The beeping from the omnitrix became too loud to the point that Damian couldn't just let it go anymore and starts questioning Ben.

" Tt. What is with that annoying beeping coming from your watch, and what are you trying to hide from us? "

A gulp can be heard from Ben, '  This is so not my day, first with the mission, then with Alfred's cookies and now with this. With the way things are going, I might as well put up a sign that says " A hero from another dimension is here, any questions, Come right on up! " I seriously need a smoothie and some sumo slammers right about now. '

Too busy with his internal dialogue, Superboy and Robin were the first to notice where Ben was heading, and immediately decide to put the matter with Ben and his secrets on hold.

" Ben? You might want to come here or your going to walk into whatever that is. " Superboy says pointing with wide eyes.

Having his attention brought back to reality by Superboy and noticing him pointing his finger behind him, Ben looks behind, and instantly regrets it.

Light was coming out from nowhere and was forming a spiral, getting bigger and bigger as time went on. And while it grew bigger, the noise coming from the omnitrix, got louder and louder, the situation was most definitely not helping Ben's stress level.

' Please be a false alarm. ' The teen silently preys as he sees the spiral stop when it has a decent size and the second it stops, the lines join together all into one solid circle, effectively becoming a portal.

Deciding it'd be best to not be in the line of sight of whatever the heck came out of the portal, Ben swiftly turns to the two and runs for cover, dragging them along.

" What was that for?! " Damian exclaims as he frees his arm from Ben's grip. " Shush! " Ben hisses out as he looks back to the portal hiding behind a wall.

" So I'm guessing you know what that thing is? " Superboy states as he also looks at the portal with Ben.

" Eh, I'm not a stranger to it, that's one thing for sure. " Ben says softly as he scopes out the situation around the portal.

" Somethings coming. " Damian says as he places his hand to the hilt of his sword.

A few seconds pass and nothing happens, that is until the portal starts to behave weirdly compared to the other times Ben saw them.

Brows furrowed, Ben's gears begin to turn wondering what could possibly be happening to make the portal act out of the norm.

" AHHHHHH! " A screan comes from the portal, a scream Ben is too horridly too familiar with. A blurred figure ejects from the portal and lands on the ground with a loud thud!

" OW! " The shadowed figure exclaims as they rub their heads to soothe the bump forming from the fall. Robin and Superboy find the voice belonging to the figure oddly familiar.

" Where am I? " The figure asks to no one in particular as he looks around the place in a daze.

When the clouds hiding the moon finally move allowing some moonlight to pass through and shine onto the figure, Ben just wants to slam his head onto the nearest surface as many times as he can " You have got to be kidding me. "

The figure belongs to a ten years-old Ben Tennyson.