This was NOT a Vacation

Green Arrow looks from Gwen to Kevin then to the rest of the League.

He starts, " Did they just...? "

" Yup. " Shazam answers without a hint of hesitation.

" Are we going to just... " He asks once more.

" Yup. " A tired sigh escapes Batman, Ben is really something to behold.

" Is no one going to question the blue alien carrying a blaster coming out of - what I'm going to assume is - portal too? "

Flash questions, rubbing his eyes, unsure of himself as the blue alien looks from them, to the fight happening with Way Big and Vilgax, to the two teens who have already reached the spaceship and then decisively runs after the two.

" Nope. " Shazam gets pointed looks from Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter.

The alien abruptly skids to a stop, turns around and runs to them, he asks with his tone serious and all, " Good afternoon colourfully dressed people, my name is Rook Blonko and I'll have to ask for your cooperation in handing custody of Dr. Animo over to the Plumbers. " He pulls out a badge and shows it to them.

" Plumbers? " Superboy repeats, head tilted to the side with slight curiosity.

" The plumbers are an Intergalactic law-enforcement organisation that protects planets in the universe from various alien threats and attacks. "

" Is Ben part of the plumbers? 'Cause if he is, that would explain a lot of things. " Shazam says, looking from Way Big to Rook.

Rook is about to answer the question when Vilgax's body - thrown by Way Big - comes flying in between the two groups crashing into an abandoned car.

They look to Way Big, questioning what the heck is he doing, when they see him direct to them and swipe a hand to the side like sweeping away a problem, crossing his arms over each other like he's about to do something potentially dangerous.

Rook immediately moves out of the way and is followed by the heroes once they've got the gist on what he is going to do.

Vilgax stumbles to stand back up, badly beaten and bruised from his long standing fight between the Way Big and him.

He looks to the hero with disdain in his eyes, but is unable to do much the next second as Ben's attack - a Cosmic ray - hits him straight on and engulfs everything around him within a thirty meter radius.

Once the cosmic ray dies down, silence envelopes the area, the heroes are unsure if Vilgax is truly down once and for all.

" I Got it! " A cry of victory is heard from the spaceship in the deafening silence, Way Big transforms back into Ben once he's sure Vilgax isn't getting back up and turns his attention to the ship.

" BEN! GET AWAY FROM THERE THAT'S NOT VILGAX! " But the warning comes too late when Ben's leg is grabbed by a hand/claw belonging to 'vilgax' and is lifted into the air upside down.

" BEN! " There's some cries of concern Ben can't pinpoint who they belong to, but nonetheless, he's got more pressing matters to deal with at the current moment.

' Nothing's ever easy for me, is it? ' He's quick to transform, the blinding flash not phasing the look-alike Vilgax in the slightest.

A green spark comes and goes, leaving 'Vilgax's' hand empty and Ben nowhere in sight, " Where is he? "

The alien questions a slight anger in his tone, eyes scanning the area slowly so as to not miss a single thing.

" So that's what happened. " A slightly high pitched voice concludes, the source of it coming from the fallen spaceship which the Kryptonian and half-Kryptonian catch.