When One Has to Multiply

" So the league of villains is called the injustice league? " Ben says to Shazam for conformation, " As far as I know, yup! " The Champion cheerily replies.

" Talk about originality. " Ben scoffs slightly at the information. " Anyways, Aren't we supposed to fetch something or someone while we're here in bludhaven? " He asks once his finished with his smoothie.

" Yeah, Batman gave us a task to transport something important from here to Gotham. " Shazam says looking through the mission briefing on his league badge.

" Huh, you don't suppose the guy over there carrying a suitcase and walking up to us is who we're looking for, do you? " Ben says looking to the right of Shazam where the said man was coming from.

Squinting his eyes to his right, Shazam happily greets the man walking to the two young heroes casually. ' Huh, he looks oddly familiar....' Ben mentally notes getting a strong sense of deja vu.

" Hi, I'm Richard Grayson - I go by Dick, so here's the thing Bats wanted delivered to Gotham. " Dick says swiftly smoothly gliding the briefcase over to the two on the table.

Out of nowhere, the trash can near them explodes taking them by surprise.

" Now that's not cool. " Ben says through grit teeth. Grabbing the case, he tosses it to Shazam and runs off to a secluded location " Take care of that for me! "

" Uh...Did he just? " Dick points to the direction Ben ran to in confusion, " Just go with it. " Shazam happily responds Dick, and that's when a bunch of guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere, surrounding the two.

" Friends of yours? " Shazam asks " Not exactly. " Dick responds talking a defensive position. With a shrug of his shoulders Shazam summons lightning from his hands as the villains approach them closer. " Close enough. "

" Out of all the times to attack, they attack now. " Ben grumbles lowly hiding behind a counter. " Whatever, I guess some extra hands are in order. It's hero time! " Pressing his palm down onto the omnitrix making the familiar green light engulf him, what stands in place of Ben's human self is a Splixson.

" Ditto! " He calls out and rushes to where the fight was still happening.

Splitting himself into three and each going their separate ways, the goons at the back are very confused at what was happening. " Wah! " Cries of surprise was heard throughout the area as the bad guys were taken down one by one without the others noticing that much.

" Hehe, we got 'em! " One of the goons say in a sly tone turning to his left to high-five his pal, only to realise he was gone. " Wha-?! " He managed to say before a ditto pounced on him, knocked him out and dragged his body away.

By the time the ones fighting off Shazam and Dick noticed, it was too late for them. A sharp whistle was heard " Hey guys! " Ditto calls out happily, making then turn their attention to him.

The second they saw what Ditto was perched happily on, made their blood run cold. Tens upon tens of Dittos were having fun playing a game of chase on top of their unconscious comrades piled on top each other like a mountain.

" Wanna give up now? " A Ditto sitting on the very top of the mountain of unconscious bodies, asks smugly.

Like they were going to make their job easier. " Like hell we are! " All five goons yell out, turning their body to where Shazam was, ran towards him, snatched the case out of his hand and proceed to run off.

" Dude! " All twenty something Ditto's say to Shazam. " They caught me off guard! " He says in an attempt to defend himself.

" Whatever, " The Ditto perched on top says rolling his eyes, and whistles once more to attract his other selves attention " We gotta split up! One group chases those five while the other group stays here and make sure these guys, " He taps his foot on the mountain of men " Don't wake up till the cops arrive. "

" No way am I staying! He pokes me! " One Ditto on the ground exclaims pointing to the Ditto next to him. " It's not like I want to stay with you either! Besides, he keeps throwing mud at me! Where did you even get the mud?! " The accused says pointing to the Ditto surrounded by mud balls on the other side of the mountain tossing and catching a ball of mud up into the air.

" Your just slow. But I'm not as bad as him, he's got a water hose. " The mud-throwing Ditto states jabbing his thumb with free hand to the Ditto on his left.

" I just happened to find this beauty lying around mind you. " The armed Ditto says aiming his hose to the defenceless Ditto's standing on the floor. " Ahhh! Run for your lives! Wait! I've got a weapon too! " A Ditto nearer to Shazam exclaims as he pulls out a whole load of water balloons from nowhere.

" Run you cowards! AHAHAHAHA! " He cackles while launching the water balloons to all his victims. " How did you even find water?! We are nowhere near any water! " It was clear that all the Ditto's were no longer paying any attention to what was happening around them.

" Guys? " Dick calls out to the Ditto's who were now launching soccer balls at each other. " Uhm, Guys? " Dick calls out louder this time, but his call still falls on deaf ears seeing as to how they were firing their soccer balls with the help of cannons.

A sharp whistle was heard making all the Ditto's stop in their tracks, " There are bad guys on the loose running away with the case! " Dick shouts out in frustration finally bringing things back on track.

" Rock, Paper, Scissors! " The Ditto on the top says which the others agree to.

With a quick movement, all thirty Ditto's, they grew in numbers? Ran off to do their own things.

" What just happened? " Dick asks confused even though he got then sorted himself. " That....is a good question. " The champion says also confused.

....

" You guys suck. " Ditto says to the rest of the group who were chasing the bad guys. " That is so uncalled for. " Another Ditto says offended.

" Guys! We're getting off track again! " The Ditto in the middle says, " Says the guy who started it! " A Ditto at the back shouts childishly, " Says who! " The Ditto shouts back.

" Guys! " The Ditto in the front yells out in slight anger, " Must we do this everyt- There they are! " He cuts off his own words when he spots the five thugs running off to the harbour.

" Is it me, or do most of the bad guys run off to the sea here? " Ditto asks, " Nah, it's them. They just like the sea is all. " The Ditto on the farthest right side of the group says." Good to know. "

" Haha! Those freaks didn't even know what happened back there! " The newly appointed group leader says out in glee as he settles down on the boat. " Your right about that! " A voice says to the goon. " And we'll be getting away Scott free! AHAHAHA! " The witch-like cackle stopped abruptly when he realised the voice that spoke to him, wasn't one he knew.

" Who's there! " He calls out slightly paranoid, looking down on the ground when he realised it was getting too dim and his shadow was growing bigger even though the sun was till up, he hurriedly looks up to see a childlike figure dropping down on him " Your worst nightmare. "