The Injustice League Part 1

" Ben? Where'd the alien go? " Superboy asks looking around them.

" He went off saying he had something else to do. " Ben smoothly lies with ten years old him nodding in agreement like a chicken.

*Beep beep* The Justice League comms Ben has flashes, alerting Ben that he was being called.

An awkward atmosphere falls upon them when Ben decides to leave the comms beeping and flashing " Tt. Are you going answer that or not? " Robin asks, ticked off at the continuous noise.

" Right. " Ben says as he takes out the comms and answers the call once he was alone. " Ben here, what's up Batman? " He asks seeing the dark knight on the hologram.

" Things took a turn for the worse on the mission. " Batman informs as he takes out a Batarang and throws it to his left side.

" And your calling me because? " Ben questions " The Injustice League has made their move, they are now heading to Earth and have sent their goons to deal with all possible threats. Have you been attacked by anyone or anything in the past few hours? " The dark knight asks taking out a Batgrenade and tossing it behind him.

" That explains it! " Ben says a little loudly attracting the attention of the three young ones a few ways from him. " You were attacked? " Superman says appearing on the hologram next to Batman.

" Like ten minutes ago but it's fine now, so I take it your coming back to Earth? " Ben states. " Yes. You'll need to bring Robin back to the Batcave before meeting us back at the watchtower. " The detective says before ducking a kick aimed for his head.

" Superboy's here too. " Ben says which makes Superman choke on air. " Why is he there! " The Krpytonian asks a tad bit hysterical at the fact that his son was out in Gotham without telling him anything.

" Drop him off with Robin at the Batcave. Agent A will take it from there. " Batman says decisively as he sends another Batarang to his right.

Superman nods his head in agreement " Oh, and there's going to be an extra person tagging along with me to the Watchtower. " Ben adds quickly before cutting off the call, ' I'll deal with them later. ' He turns back to the three who were now pressing random buttons on the Tenn-speed 2.0 and let's out a sigh of defeat.

" Since when did I become a babysitter? " He mumbles to himself before walking back to them.

" I need a smoothie stop before heading to the Batcave to drop you two off. " Ben says pointing to Robin and Superboy who give him looks off surprise.

" We can't go to wherever your going, but he can? " Robin asks bitterly gesturing to the young Ben sticking his tongue out at them childishly on top of the Tenn-speed 2.0.

" He's a special case, and it was Bats and Superman who told me to drop you two off. It's not my fault. " Ben says off handedly as he climbs onto the Tenn-speed 2.0 and starts it up.

" Come on, I'll get you some chilli fries as compensation for not coming along. " Ben says and drives off, leaving the two behind.

" Race you? " Superboy asks Robin happily which earns him a click of the tongue and the tween leaving the scene.

...

" Hey Alfred! " Ben greets the British man happily " Got any cookies? " He asks alighting the Tenn-speed 2.0, leaving young him gawking at the Batcave by himself.

" Didn't you have three trays of chilli fries before coming here? " Superboy asks sipping on his smoothie. " Whatever do you mean? Chilli fires is chilli fries and Cookies is Cookies. There's always space for the two. " Ben says before running off to the kitchen.

" Is Todd and Drake here? " Robin asks Alfred as he takes off his mask. " Yes they are master Damian. They are upstairs looking for the cookies in the kitchen at the moment. " The butler informs calmly while making sure small Ben doesn't touch anything explosive or lethal.

...

" Alfred's cookies, Alfred's cookies, Alfred's cookies. " Ben happily chants as he walks into the kitchen completely oblivious to Jason and Tim glaring daggers into his back.

Happily strolling to a kitchen cabinet, he reaches up and opens it, reaches inside and pulls out a jar of cookies.

" Cookies, cookies, glorious cookies. " He continues to happily chant while taking the lid off the cookie jar and taking a whiff of the cookies inside.

Happily humming to himself, he takes a handful of cookies and puts them into a container he whipped out of nowhere, and proceeds to take another handful and stuff his mouth full with the cookies.

Face stuffed with cookies, Ben continues to hum once more as he puts the cookie jar back to where he took it and closes the kitchen cabinet.

" Hi! " He messily greets the two angry boys as he leaves the kitchen with the container of cookies in hand and his cheeks stuffed full.

A good second passes, before Ben hears demonic like screaming coming from the kitchen " COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!! " Taking the scream as a sign to run, Ben takes off gleefully to the Batcave.

" 'ome 'n 'ets 'o! " He says through his mouth full of cookies, grabbing Small him by the arm and drags him along to the Tenn-speed 2.0.

Saying a quick and short goodbye to Alfred, the two race on out of the Batcave getting further and further away from the demonic shouts coming from the Batcave.

" So where are we going? " Young Ben asks his future self " We, are going to meet a group of colourful heroes. "

...

" XXX 100, Guest " The mechanical voice announces.

" I'm here! " Ben says through his half empty mouth of cookies, with young Ben busy with his own cookie behind him.

" Ben, what took you so long? " Flash was the first to greet the teenager.

" Agent A's cookies. " Ben says spraying cookie crumbs all over while handing a cookie to Flash. " Score! " The hero happily says as he saviors the cookie in his mouth.

" Hi Bats. Hi Superman. " The teenage hero greets the two when he enters the meeting room. " Who's that? " Superman asks looking at young Ben with his second cookie in hand.

" A guest who shall remain anonymous, I'm looking at you Batman. " Ben says squinting his eyes accusingly at the bat themed hero.

" So, what about the whatchamacallit. " Ben says completely forgetting the name of the group of villains as he takes a seat on the sofa beside Shazam in a corner of the room.

" Hi shazam. " He greets handing a cookie to the demigod. " Are those? " The champion asks shakily, " Yup. " Ben confirms making Shazam jump up in joy at the new found happiness brought by Alfred's cookies.

" Ahem. " Green Arrow fakes a cough to get the heroes in the room back on track. " How did you get back so fast anyways? I thought you guys were off world? " Ben asks before he shoves another cookie into his mouth and gives a new one to young Ben beside him.

" We managed to open a portal from the planet we were on to the watchtower, on accident. " Shazam says as he takes another cookie from the container placed on Ben's lap.

" Okay. Where's the bad guys now? " Ben asks right before the watchtower suddenly begins to shake violently and which makes the main power go off.

" Do you still need an answer to that question? " Young Ben asks his older self, sad that his cookie in his hand dropped to the ground.