Alfred's God Level Cookies

" Instead of keeping watch on the area, you fought the goons working for the injustice league and you forgot to tell your partner not to fry anything. Now we don't have a lead on where they're going to attack. " Superman recounts and states how the mission went in his seat with crossed arms.

" Martian manhunter can just read the goons mind. It's not like he cant, it's basically his go-to power. No offence. " Ben says defending himself.

" None taken Benjamin. " The martian states with a nod of his head.

" Either way, you need to reflect on your actions and face the consequences. " Superman says firmly. " What's new. " Ben mumbles to himself.

" Batman? " The Kryptonian turns his head to the dark knight, " Come to me after this meeting is over to face your consequences. " Was all he said leaving a slightly awkward air in the room.

" Right. So I'll go now, it was nice talking to you though, not really, See ya later! I hope not. " His mouth and mind were clearly having an internal conflict with each other.

Once Ben was out of the room and in the empty hall facing the cafeteria, " I wonder is they have chili fries and smoothies. " He was getting hungry from the day's events.

" Tennyson. " The A.I Azmuth appears and says out of nowhere startling Ben. " WAH! Oh, it's you. What is it, something happen? " He asks the A.I putting a hand to his hungry stomach.

" There's been random surges of energy happening in Gotham city in the past few weeks. It's the same signs that were shown before the dimensional portal opened back in your world. " This caught Ben's undivided attention.

     " Should I go and check it out? " He asks the A.I, " The sooner the better. " Was the only answer he got before the projection was turned off and Ben was by himself again.

' I need a smoothie break before I head and check whatever is in Gotham city. ' Ben hadn't even taken a step forward when a certain someone called for him making him stop. " Ben, come with me. " Batman says before turning and walking off.

" There goes my smoothies. " The teen hero says sadly before he reluctantly drags his feet and follows Batman.

The two walked to the zeta tubes, which admittedly, confused Ben but he shrugs his shoulders and follows Batman in. " Batman 01, XXX 100. " When the two got out the zeta tube, Ben did not expect to meet a mini Bruce in the batcave in his 'civies' as Shazam called them.

" Father, your back early. " The boy says as he swirls the chair facing the monitors to face them. " This is Damian. " Batman introduces as he pulls his cowl down and removes Damian from his seat.

" Why is he here? " Damian asks observing and scrutinizing Ben's movements " I've never seen you before, but you seem strangely familiar. " He states with squinted eyes making Ben decide to move away from the young, small and most Definitely dangerous boy.

" I'm here because he brought me here. " Ben says immediately, pointing to the man typing into the large screen doing something that Ben didn't bother to care about at the current moment.

Batman decided to stop whatever Damian was going to do to Ben by calling their attention over to the screen. And Ben couldn't be more fine with that.

Everything was great- mostly.....until Gotham city was on the screen making Ben know something was going to happen and he would not like it, and when a very specific area was zoomed in on, Ben knew straight away, that his gut feeling was right.

Bruce turned the chair to face the two boys standing behind him. Damian was observing Bruce and his actions, wondering why the stranger he finds very familiar was in the batcave with them.