A Robin and A Teen

Wide eyed, Ben swerves to the side just in the nick of time to avoid what was to be a very painful impact with the person who came from the ceiling.

" Was that really necessary?! " Ben exclaims as he takes a bite of the cookie in his hand. " Yes. " The boy slightly shorter than Ben replies as he stands up from the ground.

" Who are you and why do you have Alfred's cookies? " The boy asks noticing at last that Ben wasn't someone he knew.

" I'm Ben Tennyson, and Alfred gave me these. " He says as he reaches back into the cookie jar for another cookie.

" Hey! How many have you even had? Give me them! " The boy says as he lunges for the jar. " Five? Six? I lost count, and no. " Ben says, dodging the hands and breaking off into a run again.

" REPLACEMENT! HAVE YOU SEEN ALFRED'S COOKIES IN THE HANDS OF THE ANNOYANCE. " Jason hollers out as he runs into Timothy.

" He ran that way! " He says running to where Ben ran to with Jason following close by.

Damian was on the second floor watching everything while petting Ace looking like a villain cooking up an evil scheme.

" Like I'm handing these cookies over. " Ben mumbles bitterly as be takes another bite of his cookie. He was currently taking cover on the chandelier, he has no idea how he got up there, but he'll take it.

Damian looks up at Ben, Ace looks at the guest calmly. Face to face with Ben, he brings his hand out and says " Give me one and I won't give your location away. " Ben didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the situation .

So, he tossed a cookie at Damian and retreated to the roof of the mansion. ' The second most safest place apart from the batcave, is the roof....I hope. ' He was making quite a bargain if he wanted to keep eating the cookies.

" DEMON SPAWN! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COOKIES. " Ben could hears Jason yelling from the roof, it was a wonder how they weren't deaf with all the shouting going on.

" HOW COME YOU HAVE A COOKIE?! " Tim exclaims in horror when he notices Damian smugly eating his cookie, " Tt. Like I'd tell you. " Was Damian's only response.

" Tt, Move it Tennyson. " Damian says as he takes refuge with Ben on the roof after running away from the two. " Cookie? " Ben offers the cookie jar as he takes a bite of a new cookie.

Without a word, Damian reaches into the cookie jar and takes out two cookies at once, proceeding to eat them.

" I've gotta say, despite all the craziness going on in your family. You gotta love them, as cheesy as that might sound. " Ben says after a long silence, making Damian look at him like he had lost his head.

" Do you even know what you're saying? " He asks the teenager. " Trust me on this, when you grow older and everyone becomes too busy, you'll realise how much they actually mean in your life. " Ben says with a grin as he takes another cookie and shoves it into his mouth.

" Tt. Whatever. " Damian says with a roll of his eyes and looks back out to the scene of Gotham city in front of him. Ben laughs at Damian's actions.

" Well, it's time to head back to the batcave. " With the sun setting, Ben pats himself free of any dust, grabs the cookie jar and heads back in the manor through a open window.

" What a weird one he is. " Damian remarks silently as he too follows Ben in. " Alfred! We ran out of cookies, and they were the best! " Ben says happily the second he sees the butler.

" I presume you'll be wanting another batch? " Alfred says with a quirk of his brow. " Nah, I've gotta head out soon. See ya!! " Ben waves goodbyes to the butler as he heads down to the batcave.

" Goodbye, master Ben. " Alfred says calmly as he takes out a new batch of cookies from the oven and places them on the counter top to cool them.

" Bruce! Are you heading out now? " Ben asks seeing the man already suited up and restocking his tool belt. " Don't blow up anything while I'm gone. " Was the warning Batman gave to which Ben gave an eye roll to.

" Whatever, I'm going to build myslef a ride then. " Waving his hands behind him, Ben walks towards the spare vehicle parts and closes the temporary door to avoid prying eyes.

" Grey matter or Juryrigg? " Ben asks himself  as he dials the omnitrix. " I'll just take a small bet then. " He says once he makes up his mind and transforms.

" Juryrigg! "

...

Damian was suited up and inside the Batcave looking for his partner for the mission. " Aaaand Done! " A voice he doesn't recognize says followed by a bright light behind a temporary wall set up.

Assuming it wasn't anything good, Damian draws his sword and hides beside the door silently. Prepared to strike down- but not kill, the enemy.

When the door opens, Damian was not expecting to see Ben behind it.

" Oh your here. We should get going now then. " Ben says cheerily as he begins to move the temporary wall back to where it came from.

Damian was curious on what was behind Ben so, he looked behind the teen. " A motorcycle? " He says, surprised that Ben was the one who made it.

" It's called the Tenn-speed 2.0. " Ben informs as he walks back to where the young Wayne was.

" Your not going to ride the Batmobile? " Damian asks looking at Ben " Like he'd actually let me ride it. Even if I did, it would most likely end up crashed, burned or crushed. "

" Tt whatever, let's head out. " Damian says refusing to make eye contact with the destructive teen beside him. " Was it something I said? " Ben asks as he heads to the Tenn-speed 2.0.

He got no response, so he took that as a yes. When the two where in the perimeter of the coordinates given, the omnitrix started beeping loudly making Ben fluttered on what to do while he was still driving the Tenn-speed 2.0.

" Head on without me, I'll meet you there! " Ben says to Damian at last when they take a turn In an alley. " Temnyson. " The hologram turns on showing A.I Azmuth on it.

" What is it? I'm kind of busy here. " Ben whispers as he waves his hand to show his predicament. " The random surges of energy has been getting consistent, I suggest keeping a low profile when you reach the area. "

" Great, just great. Do you at least know when the portal or whatever will open up? " He asks the A.I " Most likely within the hour. "