Hero time!

Distracted by the school bell resulting in him missing the boy he wanted to know better. Ben decided to just leave it as it was and head back to Metropolis to get a smoothie.

     After a long hour of walking, the young hero finally reached back to the city and grabbed his well deserved smoothie break. Once attaining his long awaited smoothie he continues his exploration of Metropolis. One particular area he never visited was a building named ' The daily planet' it did look cool but the young hero's senses constantly screaming ' No ' was a sign he didn't want to ignore.

      But since his senses didn't scream at him this time, especially when he was at least 5 meters away from the building, was something he did not want to miss out on. And as if by luck, there was a tour scheduled to happen later in about 5 minutes when he asked the desk lady about touring the area.

      Since it was near lunch time break, 12.40pm to be exact, Ben decided it to be a great idea to grab some chilli fries before the tour started. Boy was he wrong.

      The shop he was queueing up in that was located next to ' The daily planet ' was scheduled to be robbed on that very day at that specific time. " You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? " Stil frustrated about his loss for his chilli fries snack, he activates the omnitrix and slams his hand onto it the moment he finds his desired alien. In the bathroom of course.

      Once the familiar bright green light was gone, a human chicken stood in place of the boy. " Kickin Hawk! " The hawk chicken like alien exclaimed followed by a kick to the poor bathroom door.

     " Alright now! Let's get this done so I can get some grub! " the chicken-hawk alien says as he kicks a robber in the face and sends him flying into a wall, rendering him unconscious.

     The other five robbers now terrified of the karate chicken-hawk looking alien that just kicked their pal into the wall, randomly fired at kickin hawk in an attempt to immobilise him.

     As random projectiles of blasters continued to be aimed at kickin hawk. The alien advances towards the nearest robber, whom was at the cashier counter sneakily holding a duffel bag half filled with cash in one hand, and his blaster in the other.

     " Don't you know it's not really cool to steal from others? " He asks rhetorically as he sends the guy a kick to the gut and effectively knocking him out. ' Two down, four to go. ' Kickin hawk notes as he turns around and dodges the now, slightly better aimed projectiles. Reaching the next robber he sends delivers a kick to his left side, but is blocked by the blaster used as a shield. Not really wanting to give the robber a chance to attack, he jumps in the air and delivers a spin kick again to the right side, this time being successful and sends the guy into a seat near the exit.

     ' Three guys left, and with time to spare. ' The hero notes again as he glances to the clock on the wall.

     Once all the robbers were down for the count, kickin hawk let out a sigh of relief- only to regret doing so due to the omnitrix symbol flashing and beeping - a sign that he was going to turn back, and soon.

      ' Oh come on! ' he mentally exclaims as he runs out of the shop and into a random alley nearby. No sooner did a bright flash of green enclose the dark alley and Ben stepped out in place of Kickin hawk. Looking at a random screen close to where he was, he realised that he had no time left to order chilli fries as the tour of the daily planet was about to start.

-------

       Once the tour was over, Ben was bored, and by bored he meant ridiculously bored. There was nothing to do and it was only mid day. It the boredom was going to kill him. Hence why he decided to leave the city of Metropolis and head to the doom and gloom city of Gotham. In hind sight, deciding to go to Gotham was probably a bad idea.

       It seemed like a good idea to the young hero at first. The vigilante like hero named batman he heard on the television seemed cool, and he was part of the justice league. Though he never really thinks things through when he's by himself. He should bring Kevin or Gwen the nest time he went back to his dimension. It'd probably be more fun too. Wait, Gwen was a buzz kill, spending more 6 years with her was one thing he knew more than anything else.

      Now Ben, at the current moment was running away from a group of thugs he offended by chance as he was taking a stroll, mumbled to himself as he vaulted over a wall, " Note to self, when in Gotham, do not offend the people or talk to them. They scare me. " Still running from the thugs, he happened to crash into a wall, a sturdy wall, and fell onto the fall.

       Looking up, he recognised the thing he ran into was not In fact, a wall, but a guy. A muscular guy wear black and blue spandex that had a blue bat shaped symbol on it. " I'm beginning to see that the trend of spandex is something superheroes take seriously around here. " he mutters out loud. " That harsh. " The domino wearing mask guy states to Ben, who in turn just shrugs his shoulders, " But it's not wrong. "

      Once the thugs were knocked out and handed to the Gotham police, the now identified nightwing spoke to Ben, " Your not from around here are you? Your bright coloured clothes scream tourist. " he states, " and your spandex costume screams hero. " Ben retorts.

       Growing a slight irk on the boy Nightwing asks, " So what are you doing here exactly? Gotham isn't really the place to visit for people in general. " Ben smirks and speaks again " And I am doing just that, you get bored when your me easily, Gotham was the only place I haven't visited so far and I though its be nice to come here. Though I probably should have brought someone with me. " " What's your name again? " Nightwing asks the mumbling boy noticing he was going off track.

       Realising he was being asked his name, Ben stops his thoughts, looks up tot the taller man and smiles, putting up his hand " I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. Nice to meet you! " he cheerfully replies.

       Batman who had been listening in their conversation due to nightwing calling the man abruptly, furiously typed into his bat com in search for the said boy. ' no match found ' was shown on screen when he typed in the name. Slightly befuddled though no emotions showed on his face, his lips twitch on the ends at his knew found challenge. He was the best detective out there. And he wasn't about to back down on a challenge.

      " Interesting " He gruffly said as he began his investigation.