Gwen, Kevin, and Rook's Days

Shortly after Ben left through the portal, Gwen, Kevin, and Rook, all realised with terror.

Ben's parents don't know what Ben willingly threw himself into.

" So, who's going to be the one to tell them what happened. " Kevin said, slowly shuffling his feet toward his car.

" I've got something to do at plumber HQ, so I am unable to do so. Good day. " Rook hurriedly says and takes off for his truck, leaving a trail of smoke behind.

" Coward! " Kevin shouts, a closed fist in the air looking at the quickly disappearing back of Ben's partner.

" How about you grandpa Max? " Gwen turns her head to the old man's direction, only to find out that the plumber's gone.

" Grandpa Max! " She lets out a cry in frustration realising that she's left with the task of filling in her uncle and aunt about Ben's whereabouts.

" You're coming with me. " She drags Kevin by the collar just as he's about to make his getaway, " Hooray. " He celebrates with sarcasm.

Three hours of lecture - courtesy of Ben's parents -  later, Kevin has made a promise to himself to ensure Ben goes through what he did the second he returns.

---

" Where is Ben Tennyson! I demand vengeance! " A alien shouts as he rampage through the streets of Bellwood. Cars and streetlights knocked out of the way as the alien hollers at a citizen.

" This is the fifth time an aliens asked to fight him one on one. It's getting ridiculous at this point. " Gwen states, turning into her hero alias and does a flip, landing on top of a car.

" It got ridiculous for me the moment a dude came here wanting to fight Ben to avenge his family of potatoes. " Kevin says, earning an eye roll from Gwen.

" Where's Rook? Isnt he supposed to help us with vengeance dude over there? " Kevin asks, noting the lack of Rook in the vicinity.

" He got held up by the Vreedle brothers in town. "

" Of course it's them. " Kevin quips, absorbing a nearby iron and runs in to fight the attacker.

" Kevin! " Gwen shouts, jumping into action once Kevin takes a hit and is thrown into a wall from the impact.

---

" We've got a strange signal coming from space, we should check it out. " Gwen says, looking at the coordinates shown on the screen.

" I will take a look, Bellwood has an issue caused by Billy Billions and I'm afraid someone has to go stop him. " Rook volunteers, already packed and ready to go as he waves goodbye to Gwen and Kevin.

" I've a feeling this signal is connected to Ben, we should hurry up and deal with Billy Billions then check it out. " Gwen says to which Kevin agrees to.

Two hours later and Billy Billions is in Plumber custody, Gwen and Kevin immediately speed off to space for the coordinates of the signal.

" What is that? " Kevin asks, looking at the giant purple swirling vortex as they pull over the ship.

" I'm getting a signal. Ben? Ben? Can you hear me? " Gwen asks, tweaking her plumber's badge as she tries to get in touch with her cousin.

" Gwen! Have I missed your duffus voice! " Her brow twitches at that, Kevin shuffles himself a little bit further from her in case she loose her temper.

---

" I'm going in! " Kevin announces once Ben's cut off communication with them.

Granted that's a stupid thing to announce but they are on a time crunch here.

" Kevin, I advise you not to go in at the moment for we do not know the situation on the other side of the portal. It is very dangerous to go through with your plan, and we do not even know how long the portal will stay open. " Rook advises while Kevin gives a wave of his hand.

" It'll be fine, Ben went through the portal and he's fine, no doubt I'm going to be fine too. Besides, the portal's open! " He gestures widely at the purple dimensional portal.

With the weak excuse thrown, Kevin stand at the edge of the portal, " I'm going in. "

" That's a terrible idea! " Gwen shouts out in annoyance at how much Kevin and Ben are similar when it comes to stupid ideas.

He pauses in contemplation before giving a shrug, " Won't be the first time I've had a terrible idea. "

He gives some space between him and the portal to get a running start, he breaks into a sprint once he's figured there's enough space, " Incoming! " He yells as he jumps into the portal.

" He and Ben have spent way too much time with each other. " Gwen says, earning an agreement from Rook.