Fighting out front

" So, it's been three days Bats, got anything so far? " Superman asks what every hero has been wondering for the past three days since Pesky Dust ' challenged '  them to find out what they could, and if possible, the identity of the mystery group's boss.

" Other then the fact that they all have the same symbol on their body and that their colour scheme is green. I've looked closer into it and found out someone has the same symbol they all have in common. " Batman concludes as he pulls out a picture on the hologram in front of the heroes.

" Ben? Ben Tennyson has a connection with these aliens? The guy who runs the shop we've been going to for the past week for the good food? That's the leader? " Flash questions, sceptical that the teenager could be in charge of the alien group.

Wonder woman who had been in deep thought since the discovery points out " It does make sense if you think about it. He wears a watch on his wrist that, upon closer inspection looks exactly like the symbol all the aliens we've seen so far have. " Superman joins in " And he did appear around the time the group of heroes showed up. "

" And I've checked the data, no or
There records of him anywhere else apart from Gotham, Metropolis and Star city. " The masked detective states as he pulls up the files of where Ben has been since he arrived.

" Now all we gotta do, is wait. " Green Arrow says as he bites into his snack which was an apple.

Ben on the other hand was contemplating if he should just show up at the Justice tower as himself or transform into one of his aliens and go.

Glancing at the clock and realising it's past eight in the night, he decides to transform and head off to meet the Justice League.

Turning the speed dial and smacking his hand on the omnitrix, Ben transforms in the green light. Standing in place, a recently acquired alien, " Atomix! " he exclaims " Now off to the headquarters! "

" So......you think the guy will be coming? " Flash asks, munching on his popcorn. " He did say that he would be coming on the third day. " Wonder Woman replies waiting at the loading dock for their guest.

Not long later, Atomix landed on the loading bay scaring Flash right out of his popcorn. " My bad fellow heroes! I did not mean to startle you! " he exclaims walking over to help Flash tidy up.

Flash waves his hands half-heartedly " I'm fine, I'm fine. So, shall we head off to the meeting room now? " " It would be most appreciated. " Atomix says following behind the two superheroes.

" So what have you got from this three days? " The alien asks dramatically standing in front of the Justice League members at the table. Looking between each other Batman speaks up, " I'll go first. " nodding his head, Atomix signals for the bat to continue.

" What we've found so far is that every alien we've encountered all have the same symbol somewhere on their body. " Atomix nods his head, " Every alien always has somewhere to go to and swaps with another alien when helping us. " Another nod for confirmation, " And what we've found is that one human has the same symbol as the aliens. " Slight hesitation was shown before Atomix gave a nod.

The hologram projector shows the image of a boy Ben is all familiar with, himself. " Ben Tennyson. A teenager who's whereabouts where unknown until recently, wears a watch that bears the same symbol as all the other aliens. " ' I'm screwed. ' " Why that is very peculiar! " Atomix, at this point, was sweating buckets from what they found. Sure, he challenged them to find put what they could. But he did not think that they'd find out so much! Was his appearance to sudden? Or was the omnitrix to obvious? It's like the media all over again!

" Now here's the million dollar question......Are you who we think you are, or not? " Batman was giving a scrutinizing glare at Atomix, which did not make the hero feel any calmer. The pressure in the room was tense to the point it felt suffocating.

" Wh- *boom* " Atomix couldn't even get a word out before a explosion occurred on the watchtower. The red alert going on in the tower was enough of a warning that they were under attack. Again.

" You heroes never have a dull moment I see! " Glad that there was a distraction for the moment, Atomix leaves the vicinity of heroes and heads out into space to look at the situation occurring.

" Why aren't you a sight for soar eyes! " Atomix greets out almost cheerily at the sight of Darkseid. " Who are you? " Darkseid asks while his men point a laser gun at him. " I am ATOMIX! " He heroically replies as he punches the laser gun, breaking it into pieces.

" You'll regret that. " Darkseid proclaims, his army on the ready behind him. " How could I regret that, if your far away? " Atomix retorts as he gets ready for his move, " yebedahebedayabada! NUCLEAR WINNER! " The attack from the alien was so strong that the army was blown back and off course, far into space where they couldn't be seen. Their equipment and tech were all destroyed by the attack, rendering them useless and powerless.

" So......Are you gonna explain what just happened? " The confusion was as clear as the day in superman's voice as he flies next to Atomix. The Justice League members didn't even get to do anything before the alien hero blew Darkseid and his army away, all of them were equally confused and in awe at what they saw.

" So are you going to give us your reply before we got attacked, or are you going to postpone your answer for a while longer? " It appears someone was grumpy, though Atomix couldn't pin point who the question came from exactly.

' It's not like stalling is going to give me time to think of something, and I did promise I'd give them an answer to their questions. ' " Alright fellow heroes, I'll tell you who I am! " The way Atomix said it made them think if he was doing it on purpose or if it was real.

The main Justice League members, all held their breaths as they waited for their long awaited answer.

Bringing his hand to the symbol on his belt, Atomix presses the omnitrix symbol. The green light engulfs him and he transforms back into his human self.

All eyes were wide as saucers as the Justice League stared at Ben Tennyson. " Your joking. " Flash mutters in disbelief, " How? What, I don't even know anymore! " Superman was practically tearing his hair out at the sight he saw. " How are you even able to change into an alien? It's not scientifically possible! " Flash was now at his wits end. " You know a guy who has the brain of a scientist in his head and is basically radioactive cause of a scientific error, how can turning into an alien be different? " Ben notes as he makes himself a smoothie from the newly discovered mini bar he in the meeting room. " He does have point. " Batman speaks at last, though still confused at what he just saw.