Batman is always right

" So......Where should I start? " Ben thinks as he takes a seat on on of the unoccupied chairs, smoothie in hand.

" How about how you came into the possession of that device? " Batman asks, one could tell the gears were turning in his head. " Okay let me set this straight. One, this is not just any device. This is called the omnitrix. Two, you cannot take this off of me, seriously you literally cannot separate me from it. " ' I could tell you, but I won't. ' " Let's see, the omnitrix is able to turn me into any alien possible.

Martian man hunter was in the process of attempting to read his mind, but for the life of him, why could he not read the teenagers mind? Even if his face on the outside was calm and indifferent, the Martian's head was in a state of turmoil and curiosity.

Recovering from his state of shock, Flash had at last spoken " Can you at least tell us what you can do with the om-omnitrix? " Thinking about it, Ben nods his head in agreement " Why not. " Finishing his smoothie, he gets up to make another one.

" Okay, the omnitrix is a device able to transform it's wearer into any alien inside it. There are certain functions on the omnitrix I'm not saying, but the wearer will turn back after a certain time limit. " Once his second cup of smoothie was made, Ben made his way back to his seat and leaned back comfortably.

Flash nodded as if he was a chicken pecking at it's food as he absorbed all the information like a sponge.

" Then how were you able to turn into different aliens without turning back? " Batman asks as he recalls all the confrontations they've had with Ben. " I can turn into another alien while still an alien by pressing the omnitrix symbol on the alien. " The brooding man nods his head, satisfied at the answer.

Green  arrow however, asked the question that's been on the back of everyone's mind " How long have you been a hero? Cause fron what you said the first time we met you, you said that you've been in the hero business for quite some time, yet we've never heard of you. " Ben chokes on his smoothie at the question.

Recovering from his choking, Ben realises once again his out of smoothie and goes back to the mini bar to make more. The atmosphere in the air was tense as the heroes waited for the teenagers answer.

Sitting back down on his seat, Ben speaks up at last " I've been in the ' business ' since I was ten. " All the heroes inhaled sharply at that. " Since you were ten? " Ben nods his head, " Yup. "

" And your what? 15? " " 16. " The young hero corrects the Krytptonian. " Why would you even become a hero at such a young age? " A hand to his chin, the young Tennyson hums at the thought.

" A lot of things really. But their all in the past now. Mostly. " Mumbling out the last part, he had forgotten the fact that there were superheroes with advanced hearing in the room.

Taking note of it, the superheroes whom heard Ben tucked their questions into the back of their mind for another time.

An awkward silence was followed soon after. Well, it awkward for the heroes, Ben just made himself another smoothie. " So....Are we done here or is there something else you need me for. Cause I have a game I need to get to in a bit. " Satisfied with his intake of smoothies, Ben was ready to leave the Watchtower and head back to his temporary home to play Sumo slammers. Completely ignoring the looks on the superheroes faces.

" Wait. " The gruff voice of Batman made the young hero stop and turn back to face the table of heroes. " Join the justice League. "

This time it was Flash and Green Arrows turn to choke. Superman and Wonder woman gave the bat wide eye stares, while Martian man hunter looked like he was on the verge of passing out or choking as well. It was one of the two.

" Bats, you can't be serious. " Superman places his hand on the shoulder of his friend, Batman proceeds to give the bat glare. Ben who was in the middle of everything happening, hot hungry and decided to make himself some chilli fries. The mini bar sure has a lot of things.

The justice league members were still in the middle of discussing with each other about what Batman said and had temporarily forgotten about the subject of it all. Shazam had walked in when he noticed how absurd the situation was.

Not wanting to be a bother, Shazam just walked past the deep In discussion team and straight to Ben who had just finished making his chilli fries.  " Can I have some? " The demigod asks the teenager who was just about to stuff his face like a pig but stopped mid-way.

Noticing it was the superhero he found out was magical, and had two lives. Ben shrugged his shoulders and held the tray of fries out, " Help yourself, I don't mind. I could make you a batch later if you still want more. " Happiness radiating from him like a child, Shazam nods his head and helps himself making sure that Ben had enough.

While the two were digging into the tray of chilli fries, the rest of the justice league had come to a conclusion on Ben and turned to face him. What they did not expect however, was the sight of Shazam sitting down on a nearby chair like an excited puppy while Ben was in the pantry once more making something they couldn't see.

Thoroughly confused at the situation, the superheroes keep quiet as they observe what was happening. When Ben finished what he was doing, he walked back with two trays of chilli fries in hand and sat next to Shazam. Passing one of the trays to the demigod and keeping the other for himself. When the dug in, it was a complete mess. Stray food fell everywhere from the way they picked up a bunch of chilli fries in a fist and stuffed it into their mouths, most of the sauce was on their faces as they ate like starved dogs.

Wonder woman so badly wanted to puke at the scene. Even Flash was keeping in his bile from leaving his stomach.

When the two finished their fries, they let out a satisfied sigh as the leaned back into their seats. " Even if we want him to leave, it looks like his not planning on leaving anytime soon." Batman stated judging by how the two superheroes kept going back to the pantry every now and then for either food or drinks. And he wasn't wrong.