Darkseids Invasion

It all started on a warm cloudy day, sure Ben was opening up shop to welcome the morning crowd and he was excited because of it. That all went down the drain when Darkseids army decided to attack once again.

      " Are. You. Kidding. Me? Dark seed has serious issues if he attacks earth regularly. " He spits the word out almost like venom at the thought of ' facing ' the conqueror again, it's not that he disliked the alien, it's that he just severely hated the guy so bent on conquering or destroying earth- he still hasn't figured which one it was.

     Closing up his shop again, Ben was sure the shop was not going to open for the rest of the day, he hid behind his counter away from the window panes view  and dialed his omnitrix. " I'd suggest a more undercover operation with the intent on finding out the villains plan. " AI Azmuth said as ' he ' observed the area outside.

     " Got it. It's Hero Time! " He exclaimed slamming down his hand on the omnitrix, where a familiar bright green glow encased him once more.

     When the light left, what was standing now in Ben's place was a green flying pixie, " Pesky dust! " it exclaimed as it flew around the shop. ' man not what I was really going for, but it does get the job done I guess. ' With that in mind, Pesky dust flew off straight towards Darkseids base of operations.

     While Pesky dust was doing his own thing, the justice league were back on ground fighting off the continuously incoming army of superman's nemesis,
- so to say- but were outnumbered way to much due to the fact that some of the justice members were held up by their own missions either to far from earth to make it in time, or the difficulty of their mission was on the same level or just below that of Darkseids invasion at the moment.

     " Any idea how to get to Darkseids command ship? " The flash hollered out as he knocks down a row of the enemy with a super speed punch. " I'm looking for one. " Batman retorts while shooting out a hydrogen missile to the enemy's technology advanced tanks from his batjet. Once effectively frozen for the time being, he flies off to assist the rest of the justice league loosely scattered around.

     " Anyway that our mysterious helpers might come help us? " Green Arrow randomly questions as he punches an enemy in the gut knocking him out. " We don't even know if he's actually on our side or not. How can you be certain that he won't stab us in the back? " Wonder Woman states as she lassos one enemy and slings him into his comrades knocking them down like bowling pins.

     Superman at the moment was currently a tad overwhelmed by the enemy forces and was unable to talk, but he could hear everything that was going on around him, and that includes a certain pesky dust wings fluttering in the distance.

     ' Guys, I hear something strange in the distance. ' he telpathically informs them as he laser eyes the blaster the other side is holding. ' What is it? ' Batman asks intrigued, ' I don't know, but it could be some help. ' He guesses as he looks into the distance he hears the wing flutters from.

     ' Perhaps we should head there and take a look. ' Martian man hunter states as he phases through the enemy tanks. ' I'll go on ahead and meet you there. ' The bat states matter of factly and proceeds to fly towards the direction Superman pointed out to him.

      Pesky Dust has at last reached the command centre, right under it to be exact. " Now all I need to do is invade the ship, wait until dark seed is alone and gather Intel on why he is so focused on earth, easy. " The Nemuina mumbles softly to himself as he enters the air vents sneakily.

      Ten minutes have passed and Pesky dust finally found his chance. Darkseid had to use the restroom making him leave the command centre unattended and him himself alone. A perfect moment to seize.

     The second Darkseid entered the bathroom, Pesky dust immediately fired his dream beam power from his finger where it swirled around the unsuspecting Invader, knocking him unconscious and straight into dreamland.

     Five extremely uncomfortable seconds later and Ben had finally got the information he needed. " I am never going to be able to erase what I just witnessed from my memory. " The teen hero states shivering at the thought again.

     With the information gathered all Ben had to do now was to send the army of Darkseid to somewhere far away. Preferably the null void. But seeing as Ben would be in this dimension until another portal opened again, that would be hopeless. " Hmm, maybe Alien X can do something about this, it could at least give more time to figure out this guy, although his goal is bad. " That said, the pixie alien transformed when the familiar green flash envelopes him.

     " Alien X! " The Celestialsapien exclaims and falls into a short silence. Inside of Alien X's mind, Ben was having a little chit chat with the two other personalities, Serena and Bellicus. " What have we have here? " Serena asks as she looks at Bellicus, " Another dimension not made by Celestialsapiens it seems, " Bellicus haughtily replies, " We simply must make something while we're here! " Serena cries out while Ben shakes his head, " Ben, as the voice of reasoning what do you think? " Bellicus asks slightly angry from his thoughts being cut by Serena. " Why not don't you agree Bellicus? " The boy asks with a smug look, " All in favour. " Serena speaks, " Definitely. "

      Ben now with full control over Alien X- even if he had made the deal with Bellicus and Serena that he could control Alien X while they bicker in a corner when he was on trial due to duplicating the universe when it was destroyed by the anialarrrrg, a conversation every now and then was nice- flying out into space making sure he was alone, Alien X spreads his arms open and the stars from his body float off into the galaxy and new planets were made simply from thought.

     Once everything was done, Alien X flew back into part of the mothership secluded areas and transformed once more.

     " Ghost freak, man I'll never really get used to using this guy even if Zs'skayr is gone. " The ghost-like alien sighs as he turns intangible and heads to where Darkseid is located, the control room.

     Sitting high and mightily on his throne, Darkseid was a little out of it. Mostly because it was due to having come out of his daydream like comatose state when he entered the bathroom. Which thankfully gave Ghost freak the opportunity to possess him, again.

      Abruptly standing from throne, the possessed Darkseid bellowed out, " Get the men back to the ship, I have more important things to do than stay here and fail miserably each and everytime I attack. There are new coordinates I must see to. " Not even a second was spared when chaos broke out, Darkseids man were running to and fro in an attempt to hurry up their fellow comrades and leave as soon as they could. Satisfied with everything that was happening, Ghost freak, still possessing Darkseids body stood up entered the coordinates of the newly made planet and headed off to the bedroom of the alien conqueror. If he even had one.