Irish Wolfhound

Few days later, Hannah is out of the hospital and staying with Gracie at the Morrows home. Waking up in the morning, hurting and hungry, she takes a fast shower,throws on some clothes and heads out to the kitchen. " Good morning Tig. Hey baby." Kissing Gracie on the top of the head as she munches on cereal. Tig stands up to fill his cup of coffee, kissing Hannah on the cheek."Good morning,doll. How are you feeling?" " Hungry and my wrist hurts, think I slept on it funny. I was wondering where Gemma is. I want to see if I can offer to cook and clean while I stay here. " Tig says " She's at TM, I am heading over there in a few minutes, I was just keeping an eye on Gracie until you got up." Careful not to let Gracie see, Hannah says " Can you do my bandages ? Had to strip them off to shower this am and I need someone to help me." Before Tig could answer, Juice comes in from outside," Gracie, Chibs is out in the yard, waiting for you." Gracie squeals, and turns to Hannah " Can I go out and play?" "Sure baby." Gracie jumps down and rushes out the door.

Tig sits down to finish his coffee as Juice sits down and helps himself to cereal. Hannah munches on a biscuit and says to Tig " What breed is Chibs? Gracie told me she loves it when she feeds him snacks and he chases her around the living room." Tig realizes she hasn't met Chibs yet because he's been on a run, so he decides to mess with her. Nudging Juice's foot and winking, Tig turns to Hannah " Oh he's a tall breed. Brownish Grey hair, loves to chase cute girls and eat snacks." Hannah grabs a biscuit, " Do you think he would love a biscuit? Does he know commands like sit and stay ?"
Tig snickers " Oh yea, he's well trained." Hannah smiles and says " Ok cool. I'll take a biscuit out to him. What is he ? German Shepherd ? Oh I bet he's a Irish Wolfhound. Those dogs are cool also ." Tig says " Yea, something like an Irish Wolfhound. And Filip will do your bandages for you. He was a Medic in the Army, he usually does the minor injuries for the club." Hannah smiles at him and heads outside. Tig starts cracking up with Juice as they walk outside behind her to stand on the porch.

"Here Chibs. Come here boy. I have a treat for you." She whistled, " Gracie brings Chibs to me." She whistles again.
She hears Gracie squeal and run around the side of the house giggling, then hiding behind Hannah. " Where is your new friend, baby ?" Gracie wraps herself around Hannah's leg and looks up at her " He's chasing me." Hannah whistles again "Come here Chibs. Come get your treat." "Eh Lassie, Why 're you 'alling me like a dog?" Hannah turns and her jaw drops, staring at the man who walked up to her. He has sunglasses on, but she can tell that he is annoyed, seeing an eyebrow peek over his sunglasses. She notices his brown scruffy hair, graying at the sideburns, with some gray in his goatee. He's about 5 inches taller than her, with scars on his cheeks and a strong accent. Irish maybe. Hannah's eyes follow down his body, noticing his muscles and tattoos because he is wearing a sleeveless tan work shirt under his kutte, jeans and work boots. He stands there, staring at her, " Ya gonna explain?" Hannah realizes she's checking him out, and snaps out of her haze.

"I'm..I'm so sorry, the way Gracie said you chased her around the yard and ate snacks from her hand, I thought she was talking about a dog and Tig said you would like a treat and would sit for me and that you were an Irish wolfhound and..." She realized she was rambling. He glared at her, but thinking she was cute especially rambling on. " I'm Scottish." "Oh, yea I'm sorry, I just.... I'm looking for Filip. Tig said he can do my bandages, do you know where he is?" " I'm Filip." She stutters again, " Oh umm Filip Chibs, is Chibs your last name?" Chibs is really intrigue now, " Filip Telford, call me Chibs." Hannah squeaks " Ok, I'm really digging myself a hole...no pun intended, ya know, with the whole dog thing and..." He's still staring at her, she bites her lip and he thinks it's cute. Before she can say something else, she hears laughing behind her. Turning she sees Tig and Juice on the porch, doubled over. She gets annoyed and stomps up the steps, "Oh yes, Irish wolfhound huh Tig?" He laughs harder " I said something like that, doll," tears rolling down his face. She shakes her head and goes in the back door. Chibs starts cracking up with his brothers as Gracie runs to Juice asking him to push her on Jax's tree swing. Chibs comes on the porch and heads inside, looking for Hannah.

He heads down the hallway, calling her name and finding her in the spare bedroom she's staying in. "I' do ya bandages, love." Her hazel eyes widen, but she stands and hands him a bag of supplies the hospital gave her. He goes in the bathroom to wash his hands and comes back out to take care of her. She has her back to him, her hoodie off, in a tank top and jeans. He notices her curves and bare feet, her long, brown, wet hair and the smell of lavender. Focusing on the task at hand, he lays out the supplies on the bed. He reaches out to move her hair over her shoulder, brushing her skin with his fingertips. Her breath catches and she bites her lip. He can see her face in the mirror she's standing in front of, as she's staring down at the floor. He also notices the various bruises on her skin, different stages of healing. He, like the rest of the guys, knew some parts of what happened, but they figured she would tell when she was ready,so He keeps his anger in check. She gets nervous, and starts rambling again," I took my old ones off, and showered about a half hour ago, and I can't reach the back of my shoulder to put the new bandages on, and I don't want Gracie to see my injuries, and I'm sorry for earlier, and Tig is a jackass, oh so is Juice for joining in on it, and I'll get Tig back and..." he chuckles and she realizes she can't think straight. He finishes up and says "All done, bonnie." Hannah says " Thanks. And oh it's Hannah, not Bonnie. But after that fiasco you can call me whatever you want. Oh Shit, I realize how that sounds. Sorry. I need to finish getting dressed." She turns bright red and runs into the bathroom, closing the door. He throws the trash away, chuckling to himself and noticing the rest of her clothes are still on the bed.

Hannah puts the toilet lid down, and sits with her face in her hands. Chastising herself, thinking "Oh em gee, what the hell am I doing? He's so cute, but he's older than me and probably has women all over him all the time. And I'm hiding in the bathroom like an idiot. Shit my clothes are on the bed." Standing up, composing herself, she walks out of the bathroom to an empty bedroom. Putting on her T-shirt, socks and sneakers, she grabs her bag and hoodie and heads back out to the kitchen. Chibs is making small talk with Juice, as Tig starts laughing again. Gracie hugs Hannah's thigh, as Hannah places her hands over Gracie's ears. "Pay back is a bitch, Tig."