Daddy and Daughter Day

"Wha? Baby?" Chibs looks at Tara, as confused as the rest of the Sons. Tara nods, "She's about 6 weeks pregnant, give or take a week. The heartbeat is faint because it's still early, but we have a strong sonogram machine. I'll be monitoring her and the baby." Still taking the news in, Chibs sits down and just stares at the floor. Tara sits down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, " She might not have known she was pregnant. Sometimes women don't find out until they are over a month, and if she missed her period, she could've chalked it up to stress." Chibs is deep in thought, and replied quietly, "Tha weeken' at tha cabin. Only time we did an' thing." Putting his head in his hands, he starts to feel guilty. Tara is sympathetic as she rubs his back, "I'll monitor them closely, and I'll keep you updated." He mumbles "Thanks doc. Can I see her'?" His voice cracking. "Of course." She says as she stands up.

The rest of the Sons are speechless for a little while, even after Tara takes Chibs down the hall, until Clay speaks up, "Alright, we need to find out who this guy is. And why he attacked her. Hap, is he still tied up in the van?" Happy nods and angrily replies "He is still breathing for now. She tased him, but I'll keep him tied up and sedated. Hopefully she will wake up soon because Juice thinks she knows who he is by the look on her face in the video. But he is dead at my hands." The rest of the group agrees, since they all know how Happy feels about Hannah. Gemma bursts through the door just then, Tig following close behind. "What the hell happened?" Gemm insisted. As Clay gives her the run down, Jax is still racking his brain, trying to figure out where he has seen this man before, but coming up with nothing. "Mom, where is Gracie?" Gemma looks at Jax, "With Neeta and the kids at my house. Chris and Half Sac are there. I'll be going back home shortly."

Tara leads Chibs back to the I.C.U, where Hannah is laying in bed, asleep, he notices a small machine on her belly with a strap wrapped around her. Before Chibs could ask, Tara starts to explain, "This is a heart monitor, for the baby but we are monitoring them both. I can do an ultrasound if you want." Chibs gives a small smile and nods. Tara leaves the room to get the ultrasound machine, as Chibs sits down next to Hannah, just looking at her. Tara comes back and does an ultra sound on Hannah's stomach. They are able to hear a very faint heart beat, as Tara points out the small baby. She prints out a few photos and hands them to Chibs, "Take as much time as you need. I'll be here all night." Chibs just stares at the photo in his hand, and after Tara leaves, guilt overwhelms him as he lays his head on Hannah's stomach and begins to sob.

Few hours later, Chibs heads to the Morrow's where Gracie is spending the night. Clay answers the door and let's him inside, pointing to the hallway, " She's in their old room, brother." Chibs just nods and walks out of the kitchen. He reaches the room where Gracie is sleeping and gently picks her up, then cradles her on his lap in the rocking chair. He just sits, rocking her and thinking. Gemma walks in and sits on the edge of the bed. "Do you want to spend the night?" Chibs shakes his head, "No. I don' deserve dem. I can't protec' dem, Gem." Gemma pauses, "This is not your fault, baby. We are going to find out why this happened." Chibs just frowns and continues to rock, as Gemma hugs him and then leaves the bedroom. After some time passed, he puts Gracie back in bed, and leaves for the hospital.

3 days later
"I don't want to go to school." Gracie whines to Chibs, as she's eating cereal. He's been staying at Hannah's apartment, taking care of her, which she loves but she still misses her mom. Hannah is not medically sedated, but she hasn't woken up yet. She is still under observation, but Tara and Dr. Nichols said things are looking good. "Wha's wrong, lassie?" Chibs asks Gracie as he sits down next to her at the table. Gracie is quiet, just munching on cereal and staring down at the table. Chibs thinks a daddy daughter day would cheer her up. After he calls TM to tell them he won't be in, he turns to Gracie, "Ok. Le's go to a movie, Yea?" Gracie perks up, "Can we have pizza and donuts for lunch?" Chibs chuckles, "Aye." Gracie puts on her shoes as Chibs grabs his car keys and they leave. He finds a kid friendly movie and takes Gracie into a movie theater in the next town over. Once inside and settled down in their seats, Chibs enjoys hearing Gracie laugh at the silly characters, not thinking about his phone. Which didn't occur to him that he wouldn't get reception inside the building.

Happy is getting anxious and angrier by the day. Wanting to get rid of the intruder who beat Hannah up, he hasn't gotten the green light from Clay. He has made sure he was tied up nice and tight in the hidden room at the warehouse on Oswald's land. Keeping him sedated with small doses of propofol, even if the man somehow woke up from that, his screams wouldn't be heard. Happy visited Hannah everyday, sitting with her and talking to her. He's still angry at Chibs, but glad that Chibs is taking the time to really bond with Gracie. Since the garage is caught up with cars, Clay tells him to take the rest of the day off. Happy grabs a quick bite to eat and heads back to the hospital, straight to Hannah's room.
Dr. Nichols and a nurse come in to check on her. "Any news?" Happy asks the Doctor, as the nurse nervously checks on Hannah's vitals. Dr. Nichols nods, "Good news is she's not on the critical care list anymore since her head CT scan came back clear and her vitals are strong. It's a waiting game now." Happy nods slightly and Dr.Nichols leaves. Happy watches the nurse reposition Hannah to prevent bed sores. He checks his phone, and when he looks back up he noticed that the nurse moved Hannah's arm again, the one with the IV, into a strange position. "Why did you move her arm again ?" He barks at her. The nurse looks at him, and then at Hannah's arm. "I didn't move the arm like that, Sir." She walks around the side of the bed, and before she could pick up Hannah's arm to move it, the arm moves again and Happy jumps to his feet.