So much to do

"Mommy, I want to go ride it's a small world one more time, please." Gracie can hardly contain her excitement. The first day in Disney for both of them, and she has way more energy than Hannah. "Ok baby, but then we need to go back to the suite and take a nap." Gracie groans, but is quickly distracted as Hannah walks them back into the line for the ride. They've been here since the park opened, and Gracie wants to do everything at one time. They saw shows, rode rides, and watched a parade. It was around 1 pm when they got back to the suite and had lunch. Gracie wanted to video chat with Chibs, but since he was on another run, she chatted with Gemma instead. After she was done eating, she laid on the sofa watching cartoons while Hannah spoke to Gemma.

"I think you need to talk to Chibs when you get back, clear the air." Hannah rolled her eyes, " Why? Did Brandy leave again and he's lonely?" Gemma frowned, and set her phone down so she could make coffee. "No. Look nothing happened between him and Brandy. I was going to wait for him to tell you, but I'm afraid he thinks he lost you for good. She went into his bedroom while he showered. He came out, got half dressed, and was getting ready to kick her out when you showed up." Hannah just stares down at the kitchen counter, "So why didn't he say anything when she came out of the room clapping and making a smart ass remark? He just stood there, Gem." Gemma's voice softened, "Look, I don't know baby, maybe he was in shock. But he came to my house looking for you after you left." Hannah looks back at her phone, "Really ? And no one told me until now?" "What good would it have done? Would you have left the airport and come back ?" Gemma asked. Hannah takes a sip of her drink, sighing, "I don't know, maybe, maybe not. Too late now, I probably screwed that up."

"I wouldn't count on that, baby. But listen, I have some customers here waiting for keys and paperwork, just don't write him off until you talk to him. We will chat later." Hannah nods, " Yea, we need a nap, Gracie is already knocked out. Talk to you later, Gem." After plugging her phone into charge, and washing the dishes, Hannah picks up Gracie and carries her to bed. Laying down next to her, Hannah stares up at the ceiling. She doesn't feel angry with Chibs, now knowing he came looking for her. But what if her just up and leaving is something he can't forget. She drifts off to sleep, and after about 3 hours, Gracie wakes her up with a smile. " Mommy, can I chat with Chibs, please?" Hannah yawns, "Sure baby, but I need to pack our stuff to go back to the park so I can't talk to him."

Chibs, Bobby, and Opie are the second run this week. Heading down south this time, they stopped to eat at a truck stop and needed the break from the ride. His phone goes off, and knowing that it may be Gracie, Chibs answers. "Hey, lassie." Gracie smiles, "Hi daddy, what you doing?" Chibs smiles back, "Ou' for a ride, what you doin'?" "Hanging out in our new place. Mommy really likes it. Want to see?" Before he could answer, she switches the camera around and starts walking around the suite. "My bedroom is here, here's mommy's bedroom, there's the big pool and I like to play on the playground, here's my toys and clothes and here's where we eat cereal..." As she is showing more of the suite, Chibs is getting more upset, realizing that Hannah has moved on and won't be back, except to get her stuff. His mind wanders for a few seconds, then snaps back when Gracie calls his name again, " Daddy, we are leaving now. Bye." He smiles for Gracie, "Bye lassie."

After Hannah and Gracie eat dinner, they head back out. Having shuttle service has made it so easy for them to go back and forth between the suite and the park. There's more rides and shows to see, and the night will end with fireworks. Once they get there, Hannah gets coffee even though she just had a three hour nap, she still feels tired. Not Gracie though. "Baby, let's go see this show, I think you'll like it." "Ok, mommy. Then can we get ice cream?" Gracie asked. After the other night, the thought churned Hannah's stomach, so maybe frozen yogurt would be better. She hasn't heard from Phil, so before the show started, she sends him a quick text Hi, how was your day ? He didn't hesitate to reply and it was only two words I'm busy. Hannah just shakes her head, and deletes his number. Oh well.

After a busy evening, and with Gracie getting tired again, they leave the park shortly before closing. After getting Gracie settled into bed, Hannah plans out the next day in another park. Her phone goes off, and it's Gemma. Just letting you know, I'm making a deposit into your account for Cara Cara and your book keeping. How was the rest of your day? Hannah texts back Thank you and good. I'll have to catch after our Disney trip on the paperwork, but this place is amazing. Have you ever been here ? Gemma answers Not in Florida, but I did take Jax and Thomas to Disneyland with their father JT. Exhausted but a lot of fun. Maybe Chibs can go with You and Gracie to Disneyland some time. Hannah just sighs and shakes her head, getting a little annoyed If he wants to be a family so damn bad, he needs to get it together. He's not getting any younger. Gemma texts back lmao no he is not.