Payback Part 2

Kozik pulls his bike in front of Opie's house, steadying it so Hannah can climb off. " Thanks for the ride. I need to check on Gracie." "You want me to wait ?" He asks. "Nah, it's ok. I've had a long day and I have to work in the office tomorrow, so I think I'll call it a night. Have a safe ride back." He gets off the bike, She takes off his helmet and as she's handing it to him, he puts a hand on her hip, pulling her towards him. As they kiss, she runs her hands through his hair, but both jump when they hear the front door open. Donna comes out to the porch as Hannah pulls away from Kozik, " Thanks again." He grins and says " You're welcome, cutie," before riding off. Hannah walks up to the porch as Donna smirks " Hmmm, what was that all about? Got a thing for blondes?" Hannah laughs, " I don't know what you are talking about." Donna nods " Yup. Now that he took off, I'm assuming you would like to spend the night ?" Hannah paused " I don't have any clothes to sleep in." Donna holds her hand up," That's ok. I can root through some of Opie's. He probably has a SAMCRO tshirt and sweats you can have."

Gracie shrieked when Hannah came into the family room, who is already dressed for bed. Kenny and Ellie start showing Hannah their new tablets Opie bought them, as Donna put in another movie. " After this one, it's time for bed. Grandma will be here in the morning to pick you two up. Your dad and I are going on a date." Kenny groans, saying something about being surrounded by so many girls, as Ellie snuggles up next to Gracie and Hannah. " Do you want me to set up the sofa bed in the living room for you?" Donna asks Hannah. " No, I'll stay in here with the kids. You can go to bed if you want. I can handle them." Donna thanks her and heads to her bedroom. The kids settle down to watch the movie, and start falling asleep, one by one. It's getting late, and a Hannah is ready to fall asleep,checking her phone before plugging it in to charge.

She has a few texts, one from Chibs and and one from Kozik. Kozik's read I made it back to the party, cutie. I have to go back up to Tacoma for the week to tie up loose ends, but I'd like to take you on a date when I get back. Do you work at TM tomorrow? I can give you and Gracie a ride in my car. Hannah smiles and texts back Glad you made it safely, yes I need a ride please, and yea, maybe you can :-) goodnight. Chibs text was vague but she knew he was pissed Why did you leave with that asshole? Hannah was going to text him back, but decided not to. Two can play this game.

Pulling into the TM parking lot, Kozik drops off Hannah and Gracie before leaving to head up north. Gemma offers to take Gracie shopping with Clay and her. As they leave, Hannah walks into the garage to say good morning to the guys. Only one who didn't answer was Chibs, who's clearly pissed. Everyone except her is hung over but since the work is behind, they need to catch up even though it's Sunday.Tig walks in and starts talking about Brandy. Opie asks him what made her angry and why did she slap him. Tig said it's because he told her she smelled like cheese and he couldn't go down on her. She got mad, started to leave and when he tried to stop her, she slapped him. Hannah snickered, " Was it Swiss cheese, Tiggy?" Tig pauses, " Come to think of it, yea.It was bad. I could smell it for the rest of the night. I slept on the sofa because....Wait, how would you know? Brandy is not even talking to me now" Hannah doubles over laughing " Payback is a bitch, isn't it?" All the guys turn to see what she is talking about, even Chibs. Tig is getting annoyed," What are you talking about ?What payback ?" Hannah composes herself." The Irish wolfhound kind." Juice starts laughing" Oh shit."

Tig stares at Hannah," What the hell?" " I put slices of cheese under your sheet, so you would think it was her. And it looks like it worked. Guess Cheesy vagina isn't your thing, which surprises me. But hey." The rest of the guys burst out laughing, a few giving her fist bumps and saying that was great. Tig is pissed, then starts laughing," Damn, got cock blocked by cheese. You win, that was good." While the group is still laughing, Hannah walks into the office with Happy not too far behind. " I have a few repos to pick up, shouldn't be long if you want to take a ride." Hannah looks at the paper work," Yea I'll come with you. Just can't stay out all day. Gemma will have my ass." He goes to get the tow truck when Chibs walks into the office, not saying anything, just staring at her. She looks at him and asks " Do you need something?" Feeling the combination of anger, jealousy, and being hungover, his accent so thick she could barely understand him," Ya gonna leave wit er' guy ya talk to, lassie?" Before she can answer, Happy beeps the horn. Chibs is still glaring at her, she starts to feel irritated and turns to him," And what if I do? You seemed cozy with Swiss cheese's friend last night." She turns and walks out the door before he can answer.

After stopping to get her coffee, Hannah is chatting away to Happy as the caffeine kicks in. Sometimes she lets him get a word in, but most of the time he just listens. They've gotten closer the last few months, Happy being the protective older brother she never had but she liked it. She felt like she could talk to him about anything. Well just about. She still hasn't said a word about Stahl, the informant, or the file Stahl showed her. A thought pops in her head," Hey Hap, if I asked you to take me out into the woods to teach me something I've never done, would you?" Happy is taken aback," What? Teach you..What?" The look on his face makes Hannah crack up. "Yes, I want to learn please. Figured you would be a good person to teach me." He heads to the storage shed on Oswald's property, figuring it was secluded enough.

One Hour Later

Climbing into the truck, Hannah turns to Happy," Thanks. It really helped a lot. I was so unsure at first, and nervous being that it was my first time, but I feel better. That felt good." Happy starts the engine and pulls down the dirt road,"You are welcome. Was that really your first time? Your skills seemed so natural." Hannah nods and chuckles," Yea, maybe we can do it again sometime. "