Exposed

"Keep your eyes closed, baby, I've got you." Gracie buried her face in Hannah's shoulder, as Hannah walked over to Chibs and Mike laying on the ground. Trying to figure out what to do next, she doesn't hear the bikes pull up, with Jax, Happy, and Half sack running up to the scene. "What the hell happened?" Hannah doesn't say anything, just stares down at Mike, when Jax sees the pool of blood next to his body. "Hannah, I'm not going to ask again!" Hannah looks up at Jax, stone cold expression on her face," I need Juice. Where is he?" Happy stands in front of Hannah and Gracie, turning to Jax," Chibs is just knocked out, but Mike is dead. What do you want me to do ?" Jax glares at Hannah," What do you want Juice for? Did you do this ?" Hannah remains calm, still staring at him with a look in her eyes that he's never seen before." Juice, I need him to go to your mom's and get my laptop, then go to the clubhouse, and I'll tell him where the flash drive is. Once he's here, I'll tell you everything." Jax is getting impatient, puffing up chest and takes a step towards her, but Happy shifts in front of her more, puts his hand up," Give her a chance." Hannah and Jax continue to stare at each other, then Jax pulls out his burner and calls Juice.

With Chibs still knocked out, the guys move Chibs to the bed inside the bedroom and Mike's body to the porch. Hannah is sitting inside, feeding Gracie with Half sack keeping an eye on them, when a few more Sons ride up on their bikes with Gemma and Tara following in Tara's suv. "What the hell happened?" Gemma asks, walking up on the porch. Jax shakes his head," I don't know, but if we don't get answers out of her soon, she's in deep shit." As Everyone piles into the living room, Juice gives Hannah her laptop. Gracie comes up to see Abel, so Tara takes them into the guest bedroom. She checks on Chibs, saying she doesn't see any wounds but the cut on his cheek, which she cleans up and puts a bandage on it. Hannah sets up her laptop with Juice next to her, and she tells him what to look at. She explains to him what she saw and what she didn't see, and some Files are from her phone that she hasn't gone through to clean off yet so she's not sure what's in there. Juice nods, she gives him a small smile, and walks into the living room to face the crowd. The tension is thick. Jax refuses to  sit down, "Answers now."

Hannah swallows, and begins," When I helped Mike to bed the other night, his cell phone fell out of his pocket. A few texts popped up on the screen. I glanced but I didn't read them. But when it pinged again in my hand, and I saw a message about money, something came over me, so I took the phone and checked the messages. It was Mike talking to someone about selling Gracie. He had photos and everything, little details about her age and looks. Made me sick to my stomach. He was passed out, so I went up to the roof and downloaded whatever I could off his phone to my flash drive. I didn't read all of it, was afraid I would kill him in his sleep if I did. Since I didn't want him to chance waking up, I did it fast, hiding the flash drive on the roof, and sneaking back into his room to return his phone. " She chews her lip, just as they hear Chibs moan in the bedroom. Tara comes out, " He's waking up." Happy and Half sack help Chibs out to the living room, as Clay says," Not a word until she tells us her side first." Chibs nods and sits down, holding an ice pack to his forehead.

Piney pulls up, and walks into the cabin. He gives Hannah a gentle squeeze on her shoulder, then sits down. Taking a breath, Hannah continues." Shortly after I ran away from my step dad with a Gracie, an ATF agent cornered me at the police station and threatened to arrest me and take Gracie if I didn't cooperate. Wanted me to get intel on the club on any illegal activity, something about an IRA, but she didn't tell me much more and I don't want to know anyways. She also said she had an informant already working with her, who was facing criminal charges for human trafficking or something. Apparently this one has been giving her enough info to keep her busy. But Friday, she cornered me again and told me to find something for her by Monday. Obviously I don't know anything, so I started brainstorming about who I can give custody of Gracie to so she won't end up in the system if I get locked up for murder. " She tries to get her breathing under control, feeling her anger rise." I didn't know it was Mike outside this morning because I didn't see who Chibs was talking to. I just thought it was a neighbor or something. I was in the kitchen when I heard her scream, so I ran outside to see what was going on. I would've let Chibs handle it, but when Mike grabbed my daughter," everyone's jaw just dropped, " I blacked out. And I shot him."

Juice is still looking through files, getting sicker to his stomach by the minute. He found much more than just a few texts she was talking about. So much more. Gemma clears her throat," It's ok baby, keep going." Hannah looks at Chibs, who is staring at her with an expression she can't quite make out. Tig has almost the same face as him. "My mom was a single mom until I was 9 or so, and she met Daniel. I never knew my real dad because she went to a sperm bank, but it didn't matter. We were close and when she met Dan, married him and he adopted me, I thought I had the dad I've always wanted. Things were great, until I was 11 or so, and he started doing drugs. Got her hooked as well, and she died from an over dose. I feel like he gave her a hot shot so he could get life insurance, but I couldn't prove it. Doesn't matter now. Dan was on and off the drugs for a few years, and when he was on them he was very abusive towards me. One day I came home from school, and he was in the living room with a man who's face I didn't see because his back was to me. Dan told me to go shower and stay in my bedroom. I did what I was told, figuring he probably wanted me to stay there for the rest of the night. I showered and as I was putting on my pajamas in my bedroom, the door swung open and the man grabbed me. I couldn't see his face because he had a bandana over it with a hat and sunglasses on." Tears streaming down her cheeks.