Graduation

Laying on her back on a blanket, and looking up at the stars, Hannah says quietly, "It's beautiful out here." Chibs just nods, "Aye." Getting frustrated, especially after an awkward dinner where neither of them said much of anything, Hannah figures now or never. "Ok, stop it. I'm tired of you shutting me out when you don't get your own way. You are acting like a child, Filip." Now she was angry, she was using his real name. "You want me to be your old lady, you need to start talking. Starting as to why you shut me out after the cabin and Mike fiasco. Because I'm tired of trying to piece it together." Chibs is surprised at her outburst, but knows he couldn't avoid it forever. Taking a breathe, he starts, "'Tis not you, love. 'Tis me." Hannah scoffs, "Yea, whatever. How original. I don't know why I bother even asking." She sits up and is getting ready to get on her feet when he grabs her arm to stop her. "No, love. I mea' it." He said sincerely. She pauses for a minute, looking at him then lays back down next to him. "So what is it? Why didn't you want me until you found out about the baby? You know, I don't want you to feel obligated to be with me because we have a child together. We could just co-parent and you can go be with whoever."

Hearing this, he shifts so he is laying on his side, leaning on his elbow to look at her. "I've a'ways want ya, love. I was jus' mad." Chibs explains. Hannah can feel tears in her eyes, she hated how the hormones messed with her emotions sometimes. "Mad at me for what? What did I do so wrong? You didn't even seem happy that I came back from Florida. Maybe I should've stayed-" he kisses her to get her to stop, she pulls back and pushes him away a little, "Don't do that. Geez Filip, just tell me already before I go into labor." He starts laughing at that comment, and she gives in and laughs also. Moving closer to her, he pauses then responds, "I'm not mad at ya, love. I'm mad at mah self  for not protectin' yah and the lil lass. So afta ya shot Mike, I thought ya were betta off wit' someone else. I'm happy ya came back and I was stupid. I love ya, Hannah. I mean it." She's surprised at his confession. "Ya gonna say somethin', love?" He asks. She doesn't want to talk. It's been long over due. She looks at him, grabs his shirt and pulls him in for a kiss. He kisses her as she runs her hands through his hair, then moves her hand down to his pants, feeling him getting excited. He growls, cupping her face with one hand and wraps his arm around her neck, deepening the kiss.

With one hand, she undoes his belt, unbuttons his jeans, then uses both hands to unzip his pants and pull them open enough to grab his erection. He groans, pulling back, "Are yah sure, love?" She nods "Cant get pregnant." He laughs as she pushes him onto his back. Sliding off her underwear, and Getting up on her knees, she pulls the bottom of her dress up around her hips, then straddles him. Adjusting herself, he slides into her, and he nearly comes undone .She teases him, moving painfully slow as he begs her to speed up, but she grins, "Oh no, I'm going to enjoy torturing you." Riding her hips in circles, then up and down, he's holding onto her hips as she puts her hands over his. She starts to speed up, then stops abruptly. "Wha's wron' love?" He asks. She gets a big grin on her face, "Oh nothing, just felt like stopping." Losing his patience, he bucks his hips and moves them both so he's on top and she's underneath, giggling. He pins her down, and picks up the pace, going faster until they both explode. Breathing heavy, he collapses next to her as they catch their breath. " T'at was nice, baby." He says, between breathes, nuzzles her neck. "Yea, not bad for an Irish wolfhound." She teases, then squeals as he bites her.

One year later

"HANNAH RYAN." The principal says over the microphone as Hannah walks across the stage to receive her high school diploma she earned from the adult program. Everyone in and associated with the club, which took up a big section, was there being loud and rowdy as they cheered for her, making her turn bright red. After the ceremony is over, she has photos taken with all of them, and Juice takes one of  her, Chibs, Gracie, and their 3 month old son Andrew Filip Telford. There's a celebration party at the clubhouse tonight, and so many people came up to congratulate her on graduating. "I can't thank you enough for this, Gem." Hannah gives the matriarch a hug. " You've earned it baby. With all that you went through just this year alone, you still did it while taking care of 2 kids and Chibs. We are so proud of you." Gemma gushes as Hannah smiles and takes a sip of her drink. "Tara and I will watch Gracie and Andrew so you and Chibs can party. With her being pregnant, she's not up for partying. I'll take them to my house, so you can crash here with him." Gemma says. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." Hannah smiles again.

Chibs comes through the crowd, looking for Hannah. After kissing her, he turns to Gemma with his back to Hannah, "Do ya got my gif' for her, Gem?" Gemma nods, slipping it in his hand. "Of course." Chibs takes a deep breath and turns around, "Hey love, who's da chick ove' there in da red dress?" He points towards the chapel doors. Hannah turns her head to look, scanning the crowd for a red dress. Not seeing who he meant, she turns back to look at Chibs, finding him down on one knee. Clay holds his hands up telling everyone to quiet down as Tig turns down the stereo. Hannah's mouth drops as Chibs takes her hand, "I love ya, Hannah. You drive me bat shyte crazy, mos' days, and you gave me a beautiful lass and lassie. I promise to protect ya, and no' to piss ya off since Happy taught ya to shoot," everyone laughs, "Will ya be my wife ?" He opens the box and it holds a beautiful silver ring, with a princess cut diamond in the center with 2 smaller purple amethysts on each side, her favorite color. Smiling ear to ear, Hannah nods and squeaks out a yes. Chibs jumps to his feet, giving her a big hug and a kiss, then slips the ring on her finger as the whole room erupts in cheers. Everyone comes up, hugging and congratulating the 2 of them, then the party continues well into the night.