A Misunderstanding

Author's note- Sorry if my Scottish accent is a little off

"So you want to go on another run? You just got back from the other one." Clay asks Chibs. Shrugging, he walks with Jax and Clay out to the bikes." Aye. I don' mind." "I'll take the ride with you, brother. Hap wants to go also." Jax claims. Clay agrees, " Alright, this shouldn't take more than a few days. We have business to finish with the Niners when you guys get back. But before you go, Gemma wants to talk to you Chibs. She's at the Cara Cara office. And if I was you, I'd see what she wanted before you leave or you'll be on her shit list even longer." Chibs scoffs as he puts on his helmet and climbs on his bike, " Ya, I know. She's bin up my arse." Clay chuckles, " Meet  Hap back here then you three can leave. Jax will go with you now to Cara Cara." Chibs just nods before the two Sons leave the lot.

Sitting in the office after making himself some coffee, Chibs looks around at the way Hannah set it up. Shaking his head, he knew Bobby would be in trouble with her if she saw the mess he made. Hannah is very clean and organized, a trait Chibs secretly loved though he acted like she was too much of a perfectionist. Looking at a framed photo of Hannah and Gracie that was on the desk, he realized how much he missed them dearly, but felt like he may have lost them. The night she told him she loved him, he was shocked and didn't know what to say. He still doesn't, but after finding out she just up and left, he feels incomplete. So instead of talking about it even though his brothers pestered him constantly, he opted to stay busy. Even when they tried to have the crow eaters push up on him, he turns them away. But there's always one person who won't let him get away with shutting everyone out much longer, and that was Gemma. The guys knew better than to say no to the Queen.

Walking in and shutting the door, she gets right to the point, " Ok, I've had enough of you moping around and drinking yourself silly. I want to know what you are thinking and I want to know now." Chibs takes a long sip of coffee before sighing. " Hannah caught ma off guard. I dinnae what to say." Gemma sits back in Hannah's chair, " Are you in love with her?" Chibs looks down, then at her "Aye. Imma idiot." Gemma nods, " That you are. Brandy ? Really? I can tolerate the other crow eaters, but she is gross." Chibs frowns, " Brandy? Whatta mean, Gem?" " Hannah told me that after she told you how she felt, Brandy walked up behind you and said something to her. You just stood there. I hoped you wrapped it up." Chibs looks confused, then it hits him. "Shyte, ma. I ne'er slept with Brandy. I canno' stand her." "So why was she in your room ?" Gemma demanded. Chibs thinks for a minute before finishing his coffee. "She was on mah bed, I showered, and i wen' to kick her out, Hannah knocked on mah door." Rubbing his eyes with his hand, he asks "Is tha' why she lef'? Gem, I don' know what to do. I miss her, and the wee lassie."

Gemma taps her pen on the desk, then says " Just wait to see what happens when she comes back, and take it from there. But you will lose her if you don't get your head out of your ass." Not wanting to keep him longer, she stands up and opens the door for him," I feel like there's more that you are keeping from me, but I won't push you right now. I'm here when you are ready. Better get going before Clay calls." Chibs stands and kisses her cheek, " I will, ma." Jax and him head back to TM to finishing packing up what they need for the trip and gassing up their bikes. Happy is ready to leave, as he is always up to go for a run, even if he's mad at Chibs for shutting him out. The three Sons leave the lot and are on their way.

Gracie is getting the hang of texting, so she texts Chibs from Hannah's phone, sending him photos of her at the beach. Hannah is sitting behind her, chatting with Mandie about Disney. " You can get a discount for buying more days, and it's cheaper to just eat one meal in the park. When Phil was Gracie's age, we would eat breakfast, head to the park and have lunch there, then come back to the room and pool to swim or nap, eat dinner then back to the park until closing. There's a lot to do but it's so much fun." Hannah makes mental notes of the advice, " Yea, I'm hoping she is able to meet a few characters, and she has talked about the castle non stop. Are you sure you don't want money for letting us use your time share? You have been so generous with everything, I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to take advantage." Mandie holds up her hand, "That never crossed my mind, and I am sure. Besides, I bought the time share to use, so use it, have fun." Hannah grins, " Thank you so much."

Mandie looks out at the water, then turns back to Hannah, " I'm so glad you and Gracie came here. You are so much like your mom, I hope we can stay friends." Hannah bites her lip to keep from tearing up, " I really miss her. I wish she was here, and thank you for the compliment." While they continue talking, Phil joins them on the beach after work, setting up his beach chair and sitting down next to Hannah. He brought some fruit for Gracie to eat, and she munches away while trying to still text Chibs. Chibs is trying to make out what Gracie is texting as he eats his brunch. Getting brave, he thought maybe he could video chat with Hannah, so he finishes his meal, and hits the video button. It rings a few times, and Gracie picks up, but he thinks she did it on accident because all he can see is the sky and hear hear talking. He decides to hang up and try again, but before he does he hears Hannah in the background, saying "I'd love two bedrooms, and the playground is perfect for Gracie."