You are My Sunshine

I just realized I can add songs. Figured this one would set the tone for the chapter. Enjoy.

Flashback
A thought pops in Hannah's head," Hey Hap, if I asked you to take me out into the woods to teach me something I've never done, would you?" Happy is taken aback," What? Teach you..What?" The look on his face makes Hannah crack up. "Yes, I want to learn please. Figured you would be a good person to teach me." He heads to the storage shed on Oswald's property, figuring it was secluded enough. Parking and shutting off the truck, Happy turns to Hannah," You are very pretty, but I don't think Kozik would want me to bang his old lady." Hannah looks around, " What? Oh em gee, I'm not his old lady, and it was just a kiss. There's no secrets in this family is there? And as hot are you are, and I'm sure you know that and you have all the crows falling at your feet, and.." Happy just smirks as she stammered, "I am asking you to teach me how to shoot."

One Hour Later

Climbing into the truck, Hannah turns to Happy," Thanks. It really helped a lot. I was so unsure at first, and nervous being that it was my first time, but I feel better. That felt good." Happy starts the engine and pulls down the dirt road,"You are welcome. Was that really your first time? Your skills seemed so natural." Hannah nods and chuckles," Yea, maybe we can do it again sometime. "

Present

Back at the clubhouse, Tara, Gemma, and Hannah eat lunch as Gracie plays with Abel. Hannah is quiet, munching away on her sandwich as Gemma and Tara chat. Tara picks up Abel and asks Gracie to help her make him a bottle. After a few minutes, Gemma can't hold it in any longer." Ok, I've had a feeling about you for quite sometime, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I see the way you look at Gracie, it's the same way I look at Jax, and how I looked at my Thomas. A mother's love is different from anything other love. And I'm sorry about her father, he's a scumbag." Hannah just nods, still processing the morning's events. Gemma continues," Chibs has an ex wife and a daughter in Ireland. But I haven't seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you. " Hannah stops chewing," I knew about the ex and daughter, he told me, and it sucks. Hopefully after today, I won't have to mention Gracie's father until she gets older and that's only if she asks. To me, he doesn't exist. " Gemma nods," Understandably."

The guys came back into the clubhouse, and head straight to the chapel. After some time passes, Opie opens the door, yelling for Hannah to come in. She stands up slowly and nervously walks into the chapel. Sitting next to Piney, she stares down at the Reaper in the table as the Sons look at her, with Juice still on her laptop. Before Clay begins to talk, Hannah panics and interrupts him," Look, I know there's some kind of loyalty code like pay back or something, and I killed one of your brothers, and I'm sorry, and I just wanted to let you know what I said was the truth and.." she trails off. Bobby turns to her," Is that all?" Hannah shakes her head,fighting tears her voice cracking," No, just promise me that Gracie will be taken care of after I'm gone , and that you won't take care of me in front of her....Please." Jax holds his hand up," We are not going to hurt you. Geez, Hannah, calm down. " She looks around the table," So why am I in here? Isn't this like a sacred man cave or something ?" The guys burst out laughing, as Piney reaches over and rubs her back. Juice turns the laptop towards her," We are going to help you. We have a lawyer on her way, and Unser will be here shortly," Hannah's eyes get wide.

"I found a recording in your files that came from your phone, the day Dan attacked you. We figure maybe Gracie was playing with it, and you didn't notice. It's not really long, but long enough to prove abuse, and you can also hear him yelling at you as he pounds on the window while you were trying to drive off. I'm not going to play it for you, I don't even want to play it again myself, but I will download it to a disk for Lowen to listen to, and give it to Unser to give to Stahl. Lowen will also be representing you in case Stahl wants to try to take this further." Hannah just stares at the screen. " You ok, doll?" Hannah looks at him," I love you Tiggy,  but don't call me that. It just reminds me of  Miss Cheesy Vagina." Everyone cracks up, and Clay holds his hand up," Alright, alight. Without getting into too many details, we want to just say since you inadvertently got rid of a problem for us, whatever you need is yours. How do you feel about what happened today?" Hannah bites her lip," Well, I'm not going to be the next Happy if that's what you mean," more laughter," But I'm ok, and thanks. I really appreciate it." Chibs mutters, " Now ya can leave the man cave, yea?"

Hannah's sitting in the rocking chair that Tara uses to rock Abel in, holding Gracie in her lap as they watch videos on her phone. Gracie starts to fall asleep, so Hannah sets the phone down and wraps her arms around her daughter, softly singing " You are My Sunshine." Gracie turns her face towards Hannah," I love you, mommy." Hannah kisses the top of her head, " I love you too, sunshine, get some sleep" The guys open the doors to the chapel and walk into the main area of the clubhouse. Chibs is the last one out, and walks over to the bar to get a drink. Gemma places a hand on his arm," You ok, baby?" Chibs shakes his head,"No, she 'old me something was odd and I 'ust blew it off. 'Tis my fault she shot him." Gemma shakes her head," It's not your fault. Mike was a piece of shit. " Chibs looks over at Hannah," She shocked me." Gemma nodded," Well never under estimate a mama bear when her cub is in danger." Chibs nods,"Aye."