Mayhem Vote

Kozik places a hand on Hannah's shoulder, giving her a small smile. Closing her eyes to get her thoughts together, she opens them and looks at Clay directly. Now the mama bear side in her is coming out, she gets worked up, her voice becoming stronger. "So what happens now?" "Mayhem Vote for Chris. He had plans to lure Chibs on a run and kill him, making it look like it was retaliation from the Mayans. That's where the betrayal part came from. But right now we need you to leave so we can start cleaning up this mess." Clay responds. Standing up and looking around at the Sons, she lets her rage surface, "Is that all ? Is there anyone else in that circle, or in this room who wants to come after my daughter or me ? I killed once, I won't hesitate to do it again." The Sons are shocked at her reaction. Jax goes to assure her "But Hannah, we-" when Chibs shoots up from his chair, "No" holding his hand up to Jax, "She's mah ol' lady, I've got this." Jax nods, looking at Hannah and speaking softly, "I want you to understand we won't hurt you, darlin. I don't want you to be scared of us. But you need to calm down, it's not good for the baby."

Hannah is surprised at his calm demeanor, knowing he has a quick, hot temper. "Jax, I'm scared. Gracie is my life." Piney reaches out to hold her hand, "We know. Most of us are parents, we get it. Please, calm down." Sighing, she glanced around the room and then looks at Chibs, who's still standing. He nods towards the door as a subtle hint that he doesn't want her in there anymore. She rolls her eyes and walks out of the chapel. She goes to the bar to grab her bag as Half sac comes out of the kitchen. "Can you give me a ride home ?" Before he can answer, Chibs snapped "No. You are stayin' here ta night." She didn't even know he followed her out of the chapel. She's over tired and doesn't see why she can't go home. "But I'm tired, what the hell Chibs?" She slams her bag on the bar, and glares at him. He puffs up his chest. "I say no. Do what you're tol'." Hannah shakes her head, "I want my daughter. Can't Half take me to go get her atleast ?" Chibs shakes his head again, "He's nah takin' you an' where, and Gem will brin' OUR lil lassie over. Go sit." He walks back to the chapel doors. Hannah is furious, and doesn't want to be treated like a child. She refuses to sit, even though she is feeling a little light headed. "No dad." She taunts him. Not in the mood for games, he turns to look at her, "Yah will pay for dat la'er, smar'ass." Then he disappears behind the chapel doors. Still feeling defiant, and knowing Half Sac will listen to Chibs, Hannah texts Donna.

Almost an hour later, the Sons are still in church. Half sac knocks on the door, calling for Jax, saying it's Tara and it sounded urgent. Clay wraps up church and the Sons walk out the doors. "Where's Hannah?" Tig asks. Half sac shrugs nervously as he hands Jax his burner phone, "I don't know man. She asked me to fix her a sandwich in the kitchen, and when I came back out she was gone." Tig grins and sings "Oh Chibs, it's yours again. This time she isn't here." Chibs storms out of the chapel, takes a quick look around and punches the wall, "She's ann an cac domhainn." He then turns and looks at Happy, who's just as pissed off as he is. "I'll go with you brother." Happy smirks. Chibs knows Hannah listens to Happy better than she does him, for now anyways. As they head out the door, Jax hangs up with Tara and catches up with them. "Hey, she's at my house. Donna took her over there to get Gracie, and she passed out. Tara thinks it's from her possibly not eating because her blood sugar is low." Chibs glances at Happy, who's so angry his jaw is ticking from his teeth grinding. "I'll have Gemma drive them back here when you are done at my house." Jax said.

Hannah wakes up to Tara tapping on her cheek. "What happened?" Tara sighs, sitting on the floor next to Hannah, " You passed out.When's the last time you ate ?" Hannah closing her eyes, thinking, " I had a snack this afternoon. But I threw up at the garage. I just need to rest my eyes for a minute." "I don't think you'll be able to." Tara says. Hannah gets confused, "Why not?" Opening her eyes, she looks up and sees a very pissed off Chibs and Happy standing near her head and looking down at her. "Geez, you told on me,Tara?" Tara stands, "Sorry, but Chibs needed to know." Happy moves down to Hannah's feet and grabs her ankles as Chibs grabs her under the arms, picking her up and placing her on the sofa. Jax has everyone leave the room to let Chibs and Hannah talk. Happy growls at Hannah, "I'm next, little girl." She doesn't say anything and doesn't looks at him. Keeping his anger in check, Chibs rubs his face before he starts talking. This woman is going to be the death of him. "What da hell?" he asks, looking at her but she's not looking at him, or saying a word, just stares at the coffee table. He leans into her, nudging her arm with his shoulder. She turns and kisses him. Happy calls from the kitchen, "Chibs, come on. Clay wants us to finish cleaning now that it's dark out." Hannah pulls away from Chibs just as Happy stands in the doorway, glaring at her. " Don't think I'll forget, little girl."

shes ann an cac domhainn- she's in deep shit