Caught

Chibs is shocked at Hannah's reaction, looking at Tara for help. Tara shrugs and shakes her head, as if to say she doesn't know what is going on. " I'll give you two some space. Hannah I'll be back." Between sobs, Hannah croaks out "Ok." Tara leaves as Chibs sits back down on the bed, facing Hannah. "Wha's wrong, love?" Getting the hiccups and realizing she is making a fool of herself, Hannah starts to ramble, "I'll be (hiccup) 21 years old with 2 kids (hiccup) we didn't use protection and how can I do this on my own (hiccup) and I didn't know I was pregnant and I threw up (hiccup) all over people while riding the Ferris (hiccup) wheel and you (hiccup) probably think it's someone else's and..." Chibs chuckles a little before handing Hannah the box of tissues, "I kno the wee one is mine. Aye, we forgo' protection but we got this, love." Hannah starts to calm down, blows her nose, and looks at Chibs, "You are moving in with us ? I know she calls you dad, but you know you really hurt me, and (hiccup) I'm not going to keep letting you go in and out and don't(hiccup) ever yell at me like you did that night and-" not letting her finish, Chibs kisses her.

"Alight, stop sucking face Chibby. We need you with us." Opie teases as he walks into the room with Kozik, both of whom just came back from a run early to see what was going on. Hannah smiles real big as they come up and give her a hug. Gracie runs in with Gemma close behind her. "I'm going to hang out with you two for some girl time as the guys take care of business." Hannah just nods as Chibs leaves with the rest of the Sons. An hour later, Hannah realized how tired she is after she eats lunch, so Gemma leaves with Gracie and Half sac sits down on the sofa to watch tv. Tara comes back in to let Half sac know she's leaving but will be back later that night. The same nurse who is scared of Happy comes back to check on Hannah. Hannah hears her talking to Half sac, but pretends she is asleep. He is very nervous around girls he seems interested in. Crow eaters are different, and he's looking for an old lady. Maybe Hannah can play match maker.

"Yo, wake up." Happy smacks the intruder's cheeks, trying to wake him up. Still tightly bound, the intruder looks around and tries pulling at his restraints. Happy turns on a small light and shines it in his eyes, "What is your name ?" Intruder doesn't say anything, just spits on Happy's cut. Furious, Happy backhands him hard. Still keeping quiet, the intruder just squeezes his eyes shut. " Hey Hap, Piney said he got a call to tow a car off the street near her apartment. He went through it to look for the owner's registration and found a wallet with this douchebag's face on it. His name is actually Nate, or Nathaniel Banks. Juice is looking into him more and seeing if we can find the guy who Hannah talked to." Bobby said from the other room. Happy grows angrier at Nate's silence, so he shuts the light back off and shuts the door on his way out. "Easy brother, you'll get your chance." Tig assures Happy. Happy just growls and goes outside to his bike to get his tool bag. Or torture bag as the others have called it. Bobby's phone goes off again, with a call from Juice. As Bobby is listening to him, Tig smokes a cigarette and calls Clay to see what he wants to do. "Keep him alive, but see what info you can get from him. Once we track down the other guy, we will grab him and bring him over."

The Next Day

Dr Nichols brings in Hannah's discharge papers with the nurse Half Sac seems interested in. "I know it's late, and I do apologize but we wanted to make sure everything was fine. I want you to schedule a follow up appointment with your primary care doctor, and If you don't have one, you are more than welcome to call my office and we can talk. I'd like to hear from you in 2 weeks, and please keep up with the prenatal care." Hannah signs her name and thanks him. After getting dressed in the clothes Gemma dropped off earlier, She is ready for a home cooked meal from Gemma and to spend some much needed time with Gracie. She needs to tell her daughter that she will be a big sister, and she knows Gracie will be ecstatic. As Half Sac is driving, Hannah asks "Can you take me to Cara Cara please? I need to pick up paperwork." Half sac nods and heads towards the studio. "You need me to walk in with you?." He asks. "No, I'm ok. But you could call Melissa. I got her number for you." Hannah hands him a piece of paper. Turning bright red, he just looks at it. "Half, geez, she probably doesn't bite. And I saw the way you two looked at each other. Just give her a call." Climbing out of the van, she heads into her office at Cara Cara.

The office is a mess again and she knows who did it. Bobby is now in her shit list, that man doesn't like a clean office apparently. Not being able to find her books she bought in Florida, she grabs her laptop and some other files, throws them in her bag and leaves. Half sac gets embarrassed as Hannah climbs back into the van and quickly hangs up with Melissa. "We have a date on Friday. She likes to be called Missy, and wants to go see a movie." Half sac smiles and starts getting shy. Hannah nods and smirks, "See? I'm good for something. By the way, I can't find my books, so can you take me to TM? They may be there." He nods and drives off.

Pulling into the TM lot, Hannah sees the row of bikes and thinks the guys are in the clubhouse, probably drinking and playing pool or having church. Hannah figures she should check the office in TM, and there's lights on in the garage even though the garage doors are closed. Figuring there may be some prospects in the garage working, being noisy as hell, she walks into the office anyways and start checking drawers and shelves thinking maybe Gemma set them aside somewhere. Noticing her sense of smell is sensitive, she smells grease, gas from a blow torch, and something that smells like meat cooking. Shaking her head, she stands up to walk towards the window that looks into the garage to see what the prospects were cooking in the garage like idiots. No sooner did she look that she instantly regretted it. Chained to the car lift, was a man who was gagged, screaming in agony but his face was turned away from her direction. The Sons were standing behind him with a few standing in front, and one stood directly behind him. She noticed a fire and it dawned on her that it was Chibs, and he was using the welding torch to burn the man's back with it. She cupped her hand over her mouth in horror at what she was seeing, when the man's head jerked and he looked right at her, or so it seemed it was right at her and she recognized his face. Suddenly the door opens, as Tig storms into the office and yelled " HANNAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"